Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

ebates.ca ~ Spend More, Save More (Promo) Get up to $45 bonus $'s

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 12th, 2019 7:42 am
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2006
1684 posts
291 upvotes
Did anyone get the $45 without submitting a request? I bought the required amount but have not gotten any rebates aside from the 1% on the gift card shop.

Thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2015
6184 posts
4811 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, QC
crustydragon wrote: Did anyone get the $45 without submitting a request? I bought the required amount but have not gotten any rebates aside from the 1% on the gift card shop.

Thanks!
I got the 45$ without submitting a request.
Alterna Bank Thread

TFSA Portfolio: ATD|CNQ|NA|SJ
RRSP Portfolio: ELV|URI|WSM
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2006
1684 posts
291 upvotes
MoneyHypeMike wrote: I got the 45$ without submitting a request.
Good to to know, thank you. Going to submit a request for the cash back.
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2008
3909 posts
2338 upvotes
Ottawa
crustydragon wrote: Did anyone get the $45 without submitting a request? I bought the required amount but have not gotten any rebates aside from the 1% on the gift card shop.

Thanks!
They were pretty good about it. I had to make a manual inquiry since Dell didn't post the cashback. A few days later, I get another email from them saying they've notice that I wasn't credited $25 from this promo (since I didn't spend up to the max), and they've added it to my account - didn't need to ask / remind them about it at all! I was impressed
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2006
1684 posts
291 upvotes
Akitakara wrote: They were pretty good about it. I had to make a manual inquiry since Dell didn't post the cashback. A few days later, I get another email from them saying they've notice that I wasn't credited $25 from this promo (since I didn't spend up to the max), and they've added it to my account - didn't need to ask / remind them about it at all! I was impressed
Just got confirmation that the $45 has been credited to my account. No problem at all but I had to ask for it.

Thank you.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
got my cash back for one account and perhaps two others
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2017
1452 posts
888 upvotes
Got cash back for one of my accounts. Hopefully I should get for the other in few days