Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Disney+] eBates CashBack Promo: Disney+ Subscription Up to $12.50 Cash Back...

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 22nd, 2020 10:36 pm
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2010
8955 posts
1163 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Disney+ accounts can stream up to 4 devices at the same time. It's pretty much the same as Netflix, you can create a new user within the account for targeting/recommendations that are separate from other users on the account but you all share the same login info.
Banned
Dec 16, 2019
121 posts
57 upvotes
uber_shnitz wrote: Disney+ accounts can stream up to 4 devices at the same time. It's pretty much the same as Netflix, you can create a new user within the account for targeting/recommendations that are separate from other users on the account but you all share the same login info.
Got it. Thanks.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2006
1353 posts
1220 upvotes
Toronto
neonic wrote: Nah, they make money selling/handling your shopping information, cookies, and stuff like that...

I think that's not the order number, it's the Shopping Trip/Tracking Ticket;
but looks like disney+ doesn't have any order number so hopefully anything will work on that.
What did you enter for the order number when you sent a query to Rakuten to find out where the cashback is?
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2016
1888 posts
1565 upvotes
Toronto
spooky wrote: What did you enter for the order number when you sent a query to Rakuten to find out where the cashback is?
When I check payment history, it shows "899" - I think I put that form the cost $8.99 ; or maybe they set it later. I don't remember, been a while haha
huuuu! (¬'-')¬ C-('-'Q) straight!
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2016
1888 posts
1565 upvotes
Toronto
spooky wrote: What did you enter for the order number when you sent a query to Rakuten to find out where the cashback is?
When I check payment history, it shows "899" - I think I put that form the cost $8.99 ; or maybe they set it later. I don't remember, been a while haha
huuuu! (¬'-')¬ C-('-'Q) straight!
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2003
2276 posts
894 upvotes
If you signup through Rakuten.com instead of .ca you get $12.50 USD back instead CAD.... while Still paying CAD for the Disney subscription. Rakuten.com also has some good sign up bonuses if you get a referral
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2006
1353 posts
1220 upvotes
Toronto
Any tips on finding your order number for Disney+ to submit to Rakuten?
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
11715 posts
133534 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Usually it's your e-mail confirmation...
spooky wrote: Any tips on finding your order number for Disney+ to submit to Rakuten?
Ju Leon...
Feb 4, 2007
229 posts
20 upvotes
North York
Looks like it is time to renew and ebate still had this deal.

Anyone tried to get cashback on renew?
Oct 26, 2016
313 posts
114 upvotes
Maxboy wrote: Looks like it is time to renew and ebate still had this deal.

Anyone tried to get cashback on renew?
Want to know as well. Just received an email today that my account will auto-renew unless cancelled mid November
Sep 21, 2019
228 posts
146 upvotes
No, one disney plus CB per account. I tried one month first (got CB for this) and then decided on the yearly but ebates said I wouldn't be able to get CB for it. Had someone else with different ebates account sign up instead.
Aug 14, 2014
609 posts
480 upvotes
So cheapest way to renew is to buy google play gift cards on sale and use those, as CB cant be awarded twice for the same account? (unless you want to make a new ebates/Disney acct?)
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2012
1851 posts
718 upvotes
Hamilton, Ontario
I tried Disney plus for a month, many to watch Hamilton.

There wasn't much in content besides what I already had in my Plex database. During that month I watched a few movies and a couple of series. I used playing to record absolutely everything I might want to watch later. But most of that will probably sit on my hard drive unwatched. I enjoy things like Spiderman cartoons, but there are not enough hours in the day to expect I will ever get around to watching them.
Nov 21, 2011
622 posts
92 upvotes
CALGARY
any group buy for Disney+ ? PM me, looking for one spot