[Ebates.com] 15% cash back with Ebates.com

• Last Updated:
  • May 13th, 2019 11:35 am
53 replies
Oct 13, 2017
193 posts
331 upvotes
Halifax
Please update the title to include [US] or [.com] as this is the .com website not .ca
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
17989 posts
20191 upvotes
Before you downvote OP, read on.

Ebates.COM (USA Vendors):
Microsoft
Staples
Dell
Lenovo

Use CrossBorderPickups to ship to Niagara Falls, NY, and re-ship to your Canadian address.

This makes some already good American deals into proper hot deals.

God bless.
Last edited by redflagdealsguy on May 10th, 2019 11:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mar 1, 2014
621 posts
721 upvotes
That's the US site. Canadian site not showing it, at least not yet.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2430 posts
2547 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
SavvyShopperCa wrote: Please update the title to include [US] or [.com] as this is the .com website not .ca
Done, thanks. Still easy to get it on the .com site and buy stuff on Canadian sites using the extension method
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2430 posts
2547 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
redflagdealsguy wrote: Skipping shoes, lifestyle, fluff.... where are those sweet electronics?

Microsoft
Staples
Dell
Lenovo

That Staples Acer monitor is looking quite juicy.

... Oh, it's .com.
LOL yep, I did mention ebates.com but you can still get it on the extension with ebates.com
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
3725 posts
3739 upvotes
Alberta
I used the .com site last year to purchase a surface laptop from the microsoft canadian site. Ended up with $86 USD into my paypal account.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2430 posts
2547 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Lush78 wrote: I used the .com site last year to purchase a surface laptop from the microsoft canadian site. Ended up with $86 USD into my paypal account.
Is that a bad thing?
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2005
1169 posts
865 upvotes
Toronto
Lush78 wrote: I used the .com site last year to purchase a surface laptop from the microsoft canadian site. Ended up with $86 USD into my paypal account.
Good to know that works for Microsoft, however, this is not the norm. Most .ca or Canadian region sites will NOT honour Ebates.com affiliate credits.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
3725 posts
3739 upvotes
Alberta
junglemage666 wrote: Is that a bad thing?
Of course not! It was a better deal on ebates.com than it was on ebates.ca
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2005
1699 posts
922 upvotes
I got a hotel room yesterday using Orbitz and paid in USD with my no forex fee Stack Mastercard. With signup bonus of $10 USD and 15%, I got a pretty good deal, however the transaction hasn't shown up yet on Ebates.com
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2005
1699 posts
922 upvotes
junglemage666 wrote: u guys know there is a loophole to get the ebates.com deals on Canadian sites.. Use a chrome extension.
Or maybe you could just mention the Chrome extension?
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2005
2438 posts
323 upvotes
ncr
Diafel wrote: Or maybe you could just mention the Chrome extension?
you can do that?
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2008
1675 posts
1237 upvotes
junglemage666 wrote: Before doing the downvotes, u guys know there is a loophole to get the ebates.com deals on Canadian sites.. Use a chrome extension. Or you can just go to the Canadian site of the store. It worked for me with Dell Canada
The US and Canadian sites have different extensions...

Which one are you using?

https://www.ebates.com/button.htm

OR

https://www.ebates.ca/express
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2430 posts
2547 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Diafel wrote: Or maybe you could just mention the Chrome extension?
The chrome extension of ebates?? Sry didn't think I had to make that more clear. How am I getting down voted for a great deal. This forum is getting stupid. Done posting deals
Oct 30, 2018
46 posts
27 upvotes
Canada
Haha because there are a lot of ignorance out there :D

Thanks OP. I always use ebates.com when I shop in Canada.
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2003
10304 posts
6667 upvotes
junglemage666 wrote: The chrome extension of ebates?? Sry didn't think I had to make that more clear. How am I getting down voted for a great deal. This forum is getting stupid. Done posting deals
You're expecting / assuming the forum users are at the same level as you. ...that's a fault on your part.

e.g. Assuming they are using Chrome, assuming they know about extension installation, assuming they have an account on the ebates.com side of things...

And now you've removed content from the OP, instead of enhancing it...that's just weak. The downvotes come in various forms, such as the deal itself, accessibility of the deal, quality of the instructions to the deal...etc.
Last edited by chatbox on May 10th, 2019 12:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2012
3242 posts
1593 upvotes
Mississauga
Wait I'm definitely out of the loop here. I'm assuming it's better to use ebates.com instead of .ca so you get cashback in USD? What's the catch?
I love RFD! :)