Expired Hot Deals

[eBay.ca] Ebay $10 off code (new accounts and accounts with no purchases for last 12 months)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 1st, 2019 1:21 pm
Feb 13, 2019
57 posts
4 upvotes
If you haven’t bought anything since 2017 why would you be ineligible submitted email nothing back
[OP]
Nov 8, 2018
28 posts
81 upvotes
Canada
Programmer97 wrote:
Mar 5th, 2019 1:50 pm
If you haven’t bought anything since 2017 why would you be ineligible submitted email nothing back
It says within 48 hours, am still waiting too so fingers crossed!
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
16753 posts
22851 upvotes
ONTARIO
pkphilip wrote:
Mar 5th, 2019 12:18 pm
This is weird, I signed up with a new account, and still get the "about that voucher" email saying I've bought something. I used private browsing and what gives? I could use the $10 coupon now.
yeah as a test, I turned on a VPN, opened the link in incognito mode and signed up using a new email. STILL got the email saying that I've already shopped with them.
I don't know how they decide.
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2008
1753 posts
668 upvotes
White Rock
Not work.
Tried my son's account, which was created 5 months ago and never ordered anything, and got the email saying "already shopped with us."
Jan 26, 2010
855 posts
601 upvotes
Milton
Wife created an account today, got the "already shopped with us" email. Bunch of jokers.
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2004
2274 posts
1199 upvotes
GVRD
On the account that I created (and it was used as Guest checkout in June 2017) last night, I wasn't eligible for the $10 coupon. Just about to check out an item, I received a $5 surprise coupon.... What a tease.

Moral of the story... create multiple eBay accounts and you can start coupon churning one after another. :-)
Images
  • 1111.JPG
Dec 13, 2013
32 posts
55 upvotes
Steps to get your $10 voucher (do this in incognito window: no need for vpn):
1. Use the email that was never registered with ebay.ca or was not used to login within the last 12 months. If you do not have then create a new email.
a. If you have login into ebay within last year, you are not eligible.
2. Goto the link above and enter the email id.
3. Wait 48 hours to receive your voucher.

PS: I used the email that was never registered to ebay and got the voucher today (after 36 hrs). Once you have the code you can use the code with your old ebay account, no need to register for a new account.
Hope this helps.
Last edited by srbhgarg on Mar 9th, 2019 3:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Aug 28, 2018
37 posts
16 upvotes
This is BS I have never shopped on ebay and have been a customer for about 2 years and got an email saying “Don’t tell us you forgot, You’ve already shopped with us in the past 12 months”
Images
  • image.jpg
Mar 2, 2008
741 posts
803 upvotes
BC
Worked for me. Took 30+ hours to receive the code.

- Old email address, but hadn't used it on eBay before
- Cleared eBay cookies before trying
- Used incognito mode on Firefox
- Did not create an eBay account with that email account

No idea if any of the above were a factor, but thought I'd list the steps in case it helps someone else.
May 16, 2012
65 posts
5 upvotes
Markham
Any recommendations on what to use the $10 on? Don't really use eBay...
fyhchan
Feb 17, 2015
603 posts
192 upvotes
Windsor, ON
I tried using an account I haven't gone into for the last 5 months and I've never made a purchase with it, we'll see how that goes in 2 days if that fails I'm going to use another email make a new account using VPN keep it safe then post results of that
Apr 20, 2018
17 posts
8 upvotes
fyhchan wrote:
Mar 6th, 2019 11:16 pm
Any recommendations on what to use the $10 on? Don't really use eBay...
Newegg sells Switch games and Joy Cons. Planning to pick up the Joycons - they're on sale for $95 right now so this would bring them to $85+tax. Still waiting for my coupon..
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1697 posts
916 upvotes
Laval, QC
Thanks for the heads up
I should have a 2nd eBay account which inactive for more than a year