Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eBay.ca

Ebay $10 off code (new accounts and accounts with no purchases for last 12 months)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 1st, 2019 1:21 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2008
1126 posts
1793 upvotes
Blips & Chitz
Worked for me. Took 30+ hours to receive the code.

- Old email address, but hadn't used it on eBay before
- Cleared eBay cookies before trying
- Used incognito mode on Firefox
- Did not create an eBay account with that email account

No idea if any of the above were a factor, but thought I'd list the steps in case it helps someone else.
May 16, 2012
198 posts
110 upvotes
Markham
Any recommendations on what to use the $10 on? Don't really use eBay...
fyhchan
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2015
1143 posts
454 upvotes
Windsor, ON
I tried using an account I haven't gone into for the last 5 months and I've never made a purchase with it, we'll see how that goes in 2 days if that fails I'm going to use another email make a new account using VPN keep it safe then post results of that
Apr 20, 2018
59 posts
47 upvotes
fyhchan wrote: Any recommendations on what to use the $10 on? Don't really use eBay...
Newegg sells Switch games and Joy Cons. Planning to pick up the Joycons - they're on sale for $95 right now so this would bring them to $85+tax. Still waiting for my coupon..
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
2300 posts
2175 upvotes
Laval, QC
Thanks for the heads up
I should have a 2nd eBay account which inactive for more than a year
Jun 20, 2009
750 posts
194 upvotes
GTA
4 family accounts. Have not used 3 of them ever. Still same response as others "you have already shopped with us"! Has anyone tried calling them?
Aug 22, 2016
105 posts
35 upvotes
in and out of a vici…
It's like ebay has graduated to "bait and b****".
Aug 22, 2016
105 posts
35 upvotes
in and out of a vici…
SynCrafterz wrote: $10 off coupon code.
Emailed to you within 48 hours.

**Only for new accounts or accounts that havent made purchases within the past 12 months.

Terms & Conditions (Condensed):
The offer entitles Eligible Participants to $10 off the purchase price for one transaction on www.ebay.ca or www.cafr.ebay.ca during the Offer Period.

You are an “Eligible Participant” if you have not shopped on www.ebay.ca or www.cafr.ebay.ca in the past 12 months or you have never shopped on www.ebay.ca or www.cafr.ebay.ca before.

Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, duties and taxes) of an order subtotal for eligible item(s) on www.ebay.ca or www.cafr.ebay.ca.

Eligible items exclude items in the Autos, Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, Cars, Motorcycles & Vehicles, and Real Estate categories.

Coupon can be used once for up to the maximum Coupon amount.

You cannot submit multiple email addresses, create multiple www.ebay.ca or www.cafr.ebay.ca accounts or use other any other methods in order to obtain more than one coupon code.

Thanks.

Full terms and conditions are available here:

https://welcome.ebay.ca/Welcome/terms-and-conditions
Nov 27, 2016
111 posts
36 upvotes
What a scam. 2 accounts unused for over a year, denied. New email is unresponded, I don't expect to get one.
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2004
1771 posts
1666 upvotes
Vancouver
Is the code locked to the email that received it?
Aug 12, 2015
267 posts
269 upvotes
Concord, ON
a_dee wrote: Is the code locked to the email that received it?
No, i was able to apply the coupon in my main account that didn't receive a code.
Jun 20, 2009
750 posts
194 upvotes
GTA
Wow! I just signed up for new account yesterday and they emailed saying, "you have already shopped with us" Angry Face
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2010
1256 posts
236 upvotes
Toronto
Keep getting "You've already shopped with us in the last 12 months.", even after using a new email, different vpn server, and incognito with a different browser. I did get 1 voucher, so maybe they have a way to trace my computer that got the code already?
"signature removed for rule violations" Hell ya, that's what we do! 😝
Feb 24, 2019
804 posts
1354 upvotes
does anyone see if this coupon is allowed to be used on Auction style listings? I can't find a place to enter the code
Dec 5, 2018
394 posts
577 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks OP. Eligible even if I purchase every few weeks (yesterday I bought a LED stripe with the 3USD coupon)
Feb 14, 2018
508 posts
395 upvotes
KingMoobot wrote: does anyone see if this coupon is allowed to be used on Auction style listings? I can't find a place to enter the code
I'm not sure. If you can do it, you would enter it after winning the auction.
Feb 24, 2019
804 posts
1354 upvotes
563786243045216 wrote: I'm not sure. If you can do it, you would enter it after winning the auction.
it works for Auctions too. You are correct about adding coupon after winning. thanks
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23017 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
is it any email addy or ebay accounts thx
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>