Hot Deals

[eBay.ca/amazon.ca] Wear24 Google WearOS 2.26 Smartwatch by Verizon from $35 (Certified Refurbished)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 12th, 2019 9:35 pm
May 7, 2019
3 posts
4 upvotes
Did anyone receive one with the watch band pin inverted? Like it is not facing the right way towards the holes? I don't want to go through the hassle of returning it, if there is an easy fix?
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
3038 posts
361 upvotes
Niagara Falls, ON
TRD604 wrote:
Sep 4th, 2019 12:33 pm
Haven't touched mine in 2 months since getting the Samsung gear S3
Same, but I do miss Google assistant, almost enough to get something else.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
1485 posts
1457 upvotes
Montreal
my watch started to bug today ( bought about a year ago ) i suspect something the recent update,
here are the symptomes :
when i wake up the watch (from sleep) it takes few sec to display the complete watch face then go back to sleep and this loop never stop
when the watch face is shown , i have no time to get to the menu ( right button ) or scroll down to show settings.
unpaired the watch , and when trying to pair it again , i see the code and accept my phone then i get a message on the phone: click on the watch when displayed in the list , but the watch is never displayed.

this is so weird , watched videos on how to factory reset the wear24 , holding the right button until wear24 logo is displayed and scroll from top left to buttom right does not display the fastboot menu

can someone help?
❗ We buy things that we don't need, with money that we don't have, to impress people that we don't like. ❗
Sep 10, 2012
79 posts
59 upvotes
Niagara Falls
I just got mine and set it all up. Seems to be Android Wear 2.27.0.266754342 after update.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
6707 posts
624 upvotes
TO
Bought 2 from this seller, both excellent condition. Been using the black color one and have the silver one in box if anyone in GTA is interested.
Achieva Financial /KOHO / STACK (0% FX Fee) /Tangerine / EQ Bank member / I use Plastiq for paying bills with my CC ;)

"You can’t soar with the eagles if you’re hanging with the turkeys.”Gary Kent
Apr 9, 2011
329 posts
114 upvotes
Markham Thornhill Os…
TorontoEh wrote:
Sep 16th, 2019 11:46 am
Bought 2 from this seller, both excellent condition. Been using the black color one and have the silver one in box if anyone in GTA is interested.
Hey I'm interested . Can you let me know if you have it.
Oct 11, 2006
44 posts
20 upvotes
My watch powers on but the screen remains black the entire time. Any one know anything about this??
Tried searching but didn't find much.
Sep 18, 2019
1 posts
Had to buy one. At $35 it's cheaper than alot of regular watches that just tell time. The rose gold Watch face looks great at 7/10 as stated by the listing. Watch band is meh but that price tho...
Dec 11, 2009
471 posts
100 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I've had this watch for almost a year now. The wristband broke but I super glued it and it's ok. I just bought 2 rose ones for family.

There is a celular option in the menu, if that is on the battery gets drained super fast. The problem is that even if you disable it the setting always comes back on on its own. Anyone knows how to disable that properly?
[OP]
Dec 27, 2007
18790 posts
9925 upvotes
Kitchener
MoreDealsPlease wrote:
Sep 21st, 2019 7:45 am
There is a celular option in the menu, if that is on the battery gets drained super fast. The problem is that even if you disable it the setting always comes back on on its own. Anyone knows how to disable that properly?
Have you followed the instructions in the debloat guide?
aasoror wrote:
Mar 17th, 2018 4:34 pm
Disable: VZ carrier profile from the "SIM Info" app.
Aug 30, 2018
99 posts
26 upvotes
Am looking at this for quite some time now. Waiting for the black one. How long has it been oos?
[OP]
Dec 27, 2007
18790 posts
9925 upvotes
Kitchener
docshah wrote:
Sep 21st, 2019 4:29 pm
Am looking at this for quite some time now. Waiting for the black one. How long has it been oos?
Nah, there will be no more restocks (at least not from sources linked in this thread), the north american refurbisher (that used to supply all these resellers on ebay and amazon) is all dry.
Dec 11, 2013
68 posts
22 upvotes
he says "new". Is that true as in new like the original stock back in March/April of 2018 and earlier? He doesn't mention it comes with no charger....
how did package show up? What film was on the screen?

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)