Expired Hot Deals

[eBay.ca/amazon.ca] Wear24 Google WearOS 2.29 Smartwatch by Verizon $40 (Certified Refurbished)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 7th, 2020 4:08 pm
Deal Guru
Oct 27, 2003
13828 posts
4290 upvotes
Toronto
chhotadon wrote: I wouldn't go after if it was just $10. But with that 15% code, it's $20 that i lost.
You didn't 'lose' anything, You bought the earlier week at a higher price at a time when there was no valid coupon. Let it go.
[OP]
Dec 27, 2007
20665 posts
11929 upvotes
Kitchener
charltonc wrote: For those who have the experience, does the seller ship on business days only?
I ordered on Saturday morning and have not seen any shipping notifications yet.
I am definitely not used to buying from places where they don't ship things quickly lol!
per the ebay listing.
Will usually ship within 1 business day of receiving cleared payment.
He usually takes a business day or two and no weekend shipping.
[OP]
Dec 27, 2007
20665 posts
11929 upvotes
Kitchener
chhotadon wrote: I wouldn't go after if it was just $10. But with that 15% code, it's $20 that i lost.
No PM's and no coverage for buyer's remorse either, your only recourse "was" (since the coupon already expired) to buy at the lower price with the coupon and pay for shipping the original item back (with tracking, signature and insurance) and you might have ended with a $5 or so in net savings.
Oct 31, 2018
10 posts
4 upvotes
Yea, I understand it sucks, but they would likely not give you the 10$ back and definitely not the 15% discount since that is handled by eBay. I made the same mistake, it just happens. However I did use the $20 off $100+ coupon last weekend.
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2008
1169 posts
329 upvotes
Is there a return policy if you don't like the watch ? Can you send it back for a refund ?
[OP]
Dec 27, 2007
20665 posts
11929 upvotes
Kitchener
taank wrote: Is there a return policy if you don't like the watch ? Can you send it back for a refund ?
From the ebay listing:
Return policy
Item must be returned within
14 days after the buyer receives it
The buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.
Oct 31, 2018
10 posts
4 upvotes
Update: I got the OEM charging dock in the mail today and it works perfectly. The customer service was really nice to deal with and the shipping only took 2 business days. FYI they did not send a cable, but that's ok for me since I got to keep the working one from the broken Motorola dock.

Thanks everyone on this forum for your help. I please encourage you to leave a review on the item listing and the store owner to help others as well.
Jan 24, 2017
85 posts
120 upvotes
Does GPS function without the phone? I've set Settings/Connectivity/GPS to Device/Phone only
Turned off Cellular, Bluetooth, and Wifi.
But Google Maps shows Searching... forever. (Waiting for location)
Aug 27, 2009
815 posts
174 upvotes
Anyone that has had this watch for a while, do you recommend getting a screen protector? I'm thinking since it's so cheap already I can probably get another one down the road if the screen gets scratched up enough but is it worth dropping around $10 on a screen protector?
Jun 20, 2010
222 posts
52 upvotes
NeedVIP wrote: Anyone that has had this watch for a while, do you recommend getting a screen protector? I'm thinking since it's so cheap already I can probably get another one down the road if the screen gets scratched up enough but is it worth dropping around $10 on a screen protector?
yes i would strongly recommend, i already have a scratch or two on the protector in less than 2-3 months of usage.
you can always go for cheap protectors on ebay though shipping time kills the deal on ebay items
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2004
8218 posts
1927 upvotes
Mississauga
charltonc wrote: I stated my question very clearly: Does the seller ship on business days only?

If you want to answer my question, then do so. If not, thanks for your irrelevant comment anyways.
You are why I miss the thumbs down button. Rude, plus you are too lazy to read the listing.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11512 posts
2939 upvotes
NeedVIP wrote: Anyone that has had this watch for a while, do you recommend getting a screen protector? I'm thinking since it's so cheap already I can probably get another one down the road if the screen gets scratched up enough but is it worth dropping around $10 on a screen protector?
anti_maniac wrote: yes i would strongly recommend, i already have a scratch or two on the protector in less than 2-3 months of usage.
you can always go for cheap protectors on ebay though shipping time kills the deal on ebay items
Are the screens on these that sensitive? waiting for mine still, should be here tomorrow, but my Huawei watch, I thought about getting a screen protector but honestly, I have banged this thing off of metal edges, etc, and narry a scratch, let alone crack (I better not have jinxed myself).
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Nov 5, 2018
9 posts
1 upvote
Is it any good? I'm looking for a similar clock myself and I' wondering which should I pick.
Jun 20, 2010
222 posts
52 upvotes
jackass_ca wrote: Are the screens on these that sensitive? waiting for mine still, should be here tomorrow, but my Huawei watch, I thought about getting a screen protector but honestly, I have banged this thing off of metal edges, etc, and narry a scratch, let alone crack (I better not have jinxed myself).
could be that am not careful enough....i hv to admit i have scratch or two on all my watches :(
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2009
1968 posts
576 upvotes
jackass_ca wrote: Are the screens on these that sensitive? waiting for mine still, should be here tomorrow, but my Huawei watch, I thought about getting a screen protector but honestly, I have banged this thing off of metal edges, etc, and narry a scratch, let alone crack (I better not have jinxed myself).
Huawei watch (great watch btw, I really like mine) face is made of actual sapphire crystal (not the fake stuff Apple uses) which is just under diamond in Moh's mineral hardness scale... so unless you're really careless with your diamonds, it should be really really hard to scratch. Mine has no scratches whatsoever on the watch face, but I've got some scuffs on the casing and metal band over the years. Just makes you appreciate the quality of the Huawei watch more that they used the same face mineral as high end watches... and that box, I've never seen such a high end presentation, loved it.

The Wear24 watch's face definitely isn't made of sapphire crystal... but I still haven't gotten any scratches. I'm not bothering with a screen protector. For the price of a screen protector, you can probably almost buy a spare watch :P

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)