Expired Hot Deals

[eBay.ca/amazon.ca] Wear24 Google WearOS 2.29 Smartwatch by Verizon $40 (Certified Refurbished)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 7th, 2020 1:56 pm
Jun 13, 2006
852 posts
52 upvotes
Delhi
virgonomic wrote: Check fb Marketplace, there is a guy in Gatineau selling them.
nice, thanks....how much is he asking?
[OP]
Dec 27, 2007
19943 posts
11085 upvotes
Kitchener
a50snake wrote: nice, thanks....how much is he asking?
https://m.facebook.com/marketplace/item ... ery=Wear24
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
1992 posts
455 upvotes
Toronto
I have the silver one which works great+ real verizon charger (+ the clone charger which overheats and not recommended). I bought it to see if I would like wearing a watch with the intention of getting an Apple watch. Don't like wearing watches so that saved me a lot. If anyone is interested pm me. I will only sell the watch+verizon charger together.

The watch is in great shape. Looks new. It's upgraded to the latest os and is currently paired to an Andtoid S8. Also works fine with an iPhone.
[OP]
Dec 27, 2007
19943 posts
11085 upvotes
Kitchener
Seller second listing is down to $30.
I have bought twice from that listing and got watches with no battery issues despite the listing description (probably returns from those who didn't know how to disable cell service causing massive battery drain).
As usual, proceed at your own risk.
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Wear24-Android- ... 3341624869
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
1573 posts
990 upvotes
Vancouver
aasoror wrote: Seller second listing is down to $30.
I have bought twice from that listing and got watches with no battery issues despite the listing description (probably returns from those who didn't know how to disable cell service causing massive battery drain).
As usual, proceed at your own risk.
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Wear24-Android- ... 3341624869
Second listing sold out (all colours) with the "Battery Issues" (that don't seem to be there anyway).

Ebay is now doing another listing as "12 Days of Deals" and Seller Refurbished for $39.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/272983058451

“Ships in non retail box. In good condition 7/10”
Rose Gold Only
Deal Guru
Feb 24, 2018
13830 posts
14290 upvotes
RxMills wrote: Second listing sold out (all colours) with the "Battery Issues" (that don't seem to be there anyway).

Ebay is now doing another listing as "12 Days of Deals" and Seller Refurbished for $39.

Rose Gold Only
On the one hand, $39.

On the other hand, Rose gold.
>> Govt. Relief for Businesses: 75% Wage Subsidy <<

COVID-19 Etiquette
Whatever your personal opinion, please respect hygiene and PPE guidelines and mandates laid down by (1) government, (2) private establishments.
Aug 1, 2019
84 posts
70 upvotes
I bought one of these a week ago, in rose gold, for my wife. After updating and all the stuff, it looks OK, no battery issues. So it's going back to the box and will be a nice extra gift for Christmas. Well, I'll have to look for a nice box because it is not sent in the original box (as advertised).

30$ is a really good deal for a watch like this. But the rose gold is quite feminine, yep.
Jun 1, 2011
511 posts
93 upvotes
Ajax
Hi Guys, where can I get a black replacement band? don't want to mess up the the Bluetooth connectivity by using a generic one from Amazon
Looking for a black band

Thanks
[OP]
Dec 27, 2007
19943 posts
11085 upvotes
Kitchener
RxMills wrote: Second listing sold out (all colours) with the "Battery Issues" (that don't seem to be there anyway).

Rose Gold Only
Thanks for catching that, OP updated.
[OP]
Dec 27, 2007
19943 posts
11085 upvotes
Kitchener
vinmatrix wrote: Hi Guys, where can I get a black replacement band?
There is no replacement parts ever released for this watch, your best bet is to hunt down a non-working for parts.
Alternatively you can try your luck running without the antenna, just seal the watch body and use a generic band, some said reduced BT range wasn't an issue for their usage (phone always within couple of ft from the watch)
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2010
7013 posts
2665 upvotes
Calgary
Danicodor wrote: I bought one of these a week ago, in rose gold, for my wife. After updating and all the stuff, it looks OK, no battery issues. So it's going back to the box and will be a nice extra gift for Christmas. Well, I'll have to look for a nice box because it is not sent in the original box (as advertised).

30$ is a really good deal for a watch like this. But the rose gold is quite feminine, yep.
How did the watch look? I paid $40 today and the listing mentioned condition 7/10. I am a bit worried about scratches and dings. Did you receive an aftermarket charger that overheats the watch?
Aug 1, 2019
84 posts
70 upvotes
althetrainer wrote: How did the watch look? I paid $40 today and the listing mentioned condition 7/10. I am a bit worried about scratches and dings. Did you receive an aftermarket charger that overheats the watch?
Mine looked like new, no scratches or anything else. It certainly looks good, much better than I expected for the price.
Yes, the charger is motorola, looks nice. The cable looks cheap. I have only charged twice, both times the watch was hot when I took it.
Images
  • IMG_20191203_173911.jpg
  • IMG_20191203_173835.jpg
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2010
7013 posts
2665 upvotes
Calgary
Danicodor wrote: Mine looked like new, no scratches or anything else. It certainly looks good, much better than I expected for the price.
Yes, the charger is motorola, looks nice. The cable looks cheap. I have only charged twice, both times the watch was hot when I took it.
Thanks. I figured I might have to pay another $20 - $30 to get an original charger.