Expired Hot Deals

[eBay.ca/amazon.ca] Wear24 Google WearOS 2.29 Smartwatch by Verizon $40 (Certified Refurbished)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 23rd, 2020 11:57 pm
Apr 29, 2017
124 posts
65 upvotes
softech wrote: curious, can I add 2 watch on a single phone on waer os app?? or just 1 mean I have to drop the old one first??
You can have more than 1 watch on your wear is app. I have wear24 Smartwatch and a Fossil Smartwatch on my phone. You can only have 1 watch connected at the same time.Thumbs Up Sign
[OP]
Dec 27, 2007
19719 posts
10776 upvotes
Kitchener
takodakoko wrote: You can have more than 1 watch on your wear is app. I have wear24 Smartwatch and a Fossil Smartwatch on my phone. You can only have 1 watch connected at the same time.Thumbs Up Sign
Actually you can have as many watches as you want paired with the same phone (and use them all at the same time) but you can't have a watch paired with more than one phone at the same time.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11373 posts
2822 upvotes
aasoror wrote: Actually you can have as many watches as you want paired with the same phone (and use them all at the same time) but you can't have a watch paired with more than one phone at the same time.
This. All of my watches show connected and I can select one at a time to adjust, etc.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
3084 posts
374 upvotes
Niagara Falls, ON
2 pixel phones, 2 wear24 watches. Neither will show texts and I noticed there's no sync available anymore. It's this a know issue with the pixel? Moved onto Samsung due to outdoor visibility however wanted to rotate the wear back in.