Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eBay.ca Ebay.com

ebay seller $30 coupon for registering bank info YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 16th, 2021 9:09 am
[OP]
Mar 16, 2008
257 posts
470 upvotes
Toronto

ebay seller $30 coupon for registering bank info YMMV

Expiry:
August 23, 2021
Retailer:
eBay.ca Ebay.com
Check your inbox, I think you get this as long as you're a seller and connected your bank to Ebay for payments before August 2nd.

Works on most things, eg the puma slipper sale that just recently came on.
The code is MPAY30, probably generic, not sure if it would work if you didn't get the promotion.

Use it before August 23rd
QQ截图20210810074231.png
Untitled-1.jpg
Last edited by NakedAngel on Aug 10th, 2021 2:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
34 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1134 posts
733 upvotes
Cambridge,Ontario
I registered on ebay.com when they had a $15 coupon for it. The nice thing is you can link a Canadian $US account on ebay and it works .
Oct 24, 2002
70 posts
60 upvotes
montreal
30$ to have full access of your bank account , No Graciias
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2017
2566 posts
1752 upvotes
I stopped using ebay after they made this change.

I guess they still get my business since I switched to Kijiji, but at least there's a much smaller chance of getting scammed.

Plus they don't get my bank info.
Aug 12, 2014
149 posts
56 upvotes
Ferland-Et-Boilleau,…
wakemania wrote: 30$ to have full access of your bank account , No Graciias
Spend your 30$ and unlink, oui merci.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2004
3064 posts
621 upvotes
Ottawa
Setup my account on July 19... no coupon for me :(
Pepsi WEH Winner - 4 for 5
Didn't win a Xbox X.. but next best thing. Scored at the Brick for $249! $300 off!!!
[OP]
Mar 16, 2008
257 posts
470 upvotes
Toronto
Well I don't think it's anyway to access your bank account but rather a way to pay you.

As much as it suck, it's still one of the best way to auction expensive items.
Sold some items in USD this month, lost about 100 bucks just to ebay's exchange rate.
God knows why they took paypal out of the picture.......
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1134 posts
733 upvotes
Cambridge,Ontario
NakedAngel wrote: Well I don't think it's anyway to access your bank account but rather a way to pay you.

Sold some items in USD this month, lost about 100 bucks just to ebay's exchange rate.
Set up a $US dollar bank account at a Canadian bank and withdraw your money in $USD
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
1965 posts
1067 upvotes
thanks OP. eBay froze my selling features after i kept ignoring their reminders wanting access to my bank acct to continue selling - mandatory policy. $30 seems decent if i change my mind about ebay and selling out my soul.

edit: didnt see any promo in my acct or msg. ymmv = (
[OP]
Mar 16, 2008
257 posts
470 upvotes
Toronto
yyz64 wrote: Set up a $US dollar bank account at a Canadian bank and withdraw your money in $USD
if I remember correctly, rbc was gonna me over 15 each month for a usd chequing
what other cheaper bank options are there

thanks
Jul 5, 2015
163 posts
117 upvotes
Toronto, ON
didn't see any promos in my messages. is there a place where I specifically redeem these or something
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2007
5308 posts
4310 upvotes
Can Ebay withdrawal from your bank account? With PayPal they could freeze your fund and take it away.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2011
1814 posts
2651 upvotes
VANCOUVER
NakedAngel wrote: Well I don't think it's anyway to access your bank account but rather a way to pay you.

Wait... You can't use paypal anymore for selling stuff on ebay?!? That's annoying.

I guess since ebay sold off paypal they want to sever all ties to them. Still sucks.

Anyway I still have my old PC Financial (Simplii) bank account with no funds in it that I can use to shield my main banking account
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2011
1132 posts
544 upvotes

you can link a Canadian US dollar account. Your bank will give you much better exchange rate than ebay.

Linked in end of June when I got their email threatening to remove all listing unless I link my bank account, only got $15 coupon
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
2761 posts
2707 upvotes
Not sure why that is a problem since businesses need to link their business bank accounts to get money transferred. (Ie. Get paid from eBay transactions).
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1134 posts
733 upvotes
Cambridge,Ontario
goozy1 wrote: Wait... You can't use paypal anymore for selling stuff on ebay?!? That's annoying.

I guess since ebay sold off paypal they want to sever all ties to them. Still sucks.

Anyway I still have my old PC Financial (Simplii) bank account with no funds in it that I can use to shield my main banking account
Your buyers can still pay with paypal, eBay is trying to get rid of the middle man and handle the payments
Aug 14, 2005
206 posts
28 upvotes
yyz64 wrote: I registered on ebay.com when they had a $15 coupon for it. The nice thing is you can link a Canadian $US account on ebay and it works .
Wow, didnt know that you could do this. Doesn't registering on ebay.com require a SSN?