Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

ebay.ca LG G2 32 gb unlock-US$189 + sh and duty..

• Last Updated:
  • May 6th, 2015 1:15 pm
Tags:
None
8 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2005
1495 posts
1037 upvotes
Richmond
$190 + approximately 30 US for S/H and Duty, so $220 US, so about $266 CAD all in. For a brand new. This is a decent price. Even used one are going for around $200~ on kijji and craig. I'm not sure you can do that much better.
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
25050 posts
202777 upvotes
GTA
This is the D800 for AT&T, so for those wondering, it does not have AWS support for Wind/Mobilicity in Canada. The T-Mobile D801 variant is the one you want for that.
Feb 17, 2008
205 posts
45 upvotes
I bought this when it was posted last month. Definitely a nice phone. A few things to keep in mind, this is an AT&T phone which has a few limitations for the average user. I like disabling LTE in my home area as the towers suck for signal strength 1Bar, this phone wont allow manual switching from 3G/hspa to LTE .. Also updating the phone is a real pain in the ass.. You need an active AT&T sim for the lollipop update to pull from the server. I was able to install it threw a guide online after an hour of tinkering but it was not easy.
Deal Expert
Feb 26, 2004
26998 posts
4331 upvotes
Isn't this discontinued already?

Where do these sellers get so many phones?
Mar 21, 2010
556 posts
244 upvotes
Bought it a few months ago to replace my dad's broken Nexus (while it's being repaired). Good seller and product shipped quickly.
Dec 3, 2007
910 posts
766 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
peterhefer1 wrote: I bought this when it was posted last month. Definitely a nice phone. A few things to keep in mind, this is an AT&T phone which has a few limitations for the average user. I like disabling LTE in my home area as the towers suck for signal strength 1Bar, this phone wont allow manual switching from 3G/hspa to LTE .. Also updating the phone is a real pain in the ass.. You need an active AT&T sim for the lollipop update to pull from the server. I was able to install it threw a guide online after an hour of tinkering but it was not easy.
Could you share the link to the guide?

Was thinking of just flashing to Cloudy ROM for now as I read that the Lollipop ROMs are still a bit buggy.