Price:
$400
Savings:
50% off
Expiry:
June 2, 2019
Retailer:
eBay.ca
Equipped with with Intellicut & Mulch Plug.
Free shipping.

Compare with other suppliers' regular price from $ 550 - $610, should be reasonable price.
Surprise everywhere.
7 replies
Deal Addict
May 21, 2004
2406 posts
1541 upvotes
GTA
I was contemplating getting this as it was previously discussed here. However, decided against it for 2 reasons:
1) Lots of reports of the battery dying.
2) They do not have service depots, at least not in Ontario.

You might want to contact the seller and ask questions specific to your situation so you can be comfortable with the purchase.
Dec 22, 2006
412 posts
1369 upvotes
not a lot of reviews out there. Must be a newer model.
Jun 3, 2010
994 posts
469 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Britex wrote: I was contemplating getting this as it was previously discussed here. However, decided against it for 2 reasons:
1) Lots of reports of the battery dying.
2) They do not have service depots, at least not in Ontario.

You might want to contact the seller and ask questions specific to your situation so you can be comfortable with the purchase.
I don't have this newer model, I have an older 16" model...I am still using mine, but I did have a problem with the battery. In the end, I realized what had happened...I overcharged it. I left it plugged in charging for WAY too long. How long is too long? I don't know...but their batter does not seem like a smart battery. It will not know when to quit. Guess they are like goldfish and just consuming till they die.

Anyway, I got a new battery from Worx after talking to the customer server agent. Had to wrangle a warranty out of it since they insisted it was my fault and they would not cover it. But after I was successful in my negotiations...I got a new battery and I now know how to use it properly. DO NOT leave it plugged in.

I charge it till it is full, usually a few hours, and then I unplug it. I use the mower every week, so the battery does drain down. I do not just charge it back after each use though, I try to use it past the 50% mark before recharging it. The battery has been going well for the past 4 years now. Other than the battery issue, I had no problems with my model. I know it isn't the same, but just sharing my experience with the Worx battery powered mower that I have.

[EDIT: corrected blade size on my mower]
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2011
2067 posts
217 upvotes
Ottawa
frankbug wrote: Unfortunately, this model is out of stock? Love that it comes with two batteries and can mow using one while the other is being charged.
I was about to buy it and just waited and then checked this post again before adding it to my cart to see it was sold out.
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
13758 posts
5370 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Just keep checking their listings. It will come back in stock at some point. I picked up the 19" version last year when WORX had it on sale for $279.99 plus another $55 discount (but had to pay $30 shipping). It still ended up being $280 after taxes shipped. A much hotter deal than at $400 for 1" less in width.

Thread last year (the $55 additional discount is mid-way through the thread):
https://forums.redflagdeals.com/worx-wo ... 2225517/2/