Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eBay.ca

10% off ebay code - POWERSMALL (select sellers)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 20th, 2020 8:19 pm
Jun 11, 2015
207 posts
245 upvotes
Ontario

[eBay.ca] 10% off ebay code - POWERSMALL (select sellers)

Max discount $50, today only, somewhat limited retailers.

I'm using mine to get some XM4 Sony headphones (Back at $414 from the other thread). Comes to $427 with tax
Last edited by TomRFD on Oct 20th, 2020 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
16 replies
May 31, 2008
298 posts
687 upvotes
Toronto
YMMV (limited seller's) In the title post would be helpful
Jul 5, 2004
97 posts
126 upvotes
Calgary
theflyingsquirrel wrote: Clicked the link and see a bunch of people's face.
I almost thought it is a scam.
Ebay needs to work on how they put on these promotions. Need to jump through hoops (at least on mobile) to even tell what these people are selling. Click view offer -> bunch of faces with brief and vague descriptions as to what they sell -> click on one and you get a synopsis of who they are and then there is a link to their store. Oh not for you? Well, you have to go back to the beginning and start all over. I get it, they want to showcase these people..but if they want revenue, let me see everything being sold that applies to this promotion..not pages of BS.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9827 posts
5823 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
mkd wrote: Ebay needs to work on how they put on these promotions. Need to jump through hoops (at least on mobile) to even tell what these people are selling. Click view offer -> bunch of faces with brief and vague descriptions as to what they sell -> click on one and you get a synopsis of who they are and then there is a link to their store. Oh not for you? Well, you have to go back to the beginning and start all over. I get it, they want to showcase these people..but if they want revenue, let me see everything being sold that applies to this promotion..not pages of BS.
Well, if ebay know how to market, they would be not be where they are now.
They used to be the king and they still behave like they are.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Dec 3, 2009
138 posts
145 upvotes
The good old days when ebay coupons were eligible on all sellers seems to be gone!
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
4995 posts
2427 upvotes
Markham
blade7777 wrote: The good old days when ebay coupons were eligible on all sellers seems to be gone!
It wasn't sustainable
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
2721 posts
6217 upvotes
Mississauga
Is there a way to see a list of all the items that the 10% applies to instead of individually selecting each store?
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2003
2883 posts
1622 upvotes
blade7777 wrote: The good old days when ebay coupons were eligible on all sellers seems to be gone!
Miss the Good old days of unlimited $5 off $5.01
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
4995 posts
2427 upvotes
Markham
what was the lowest for xm3? (not price error)
Deal Fanatic
Feb 18, 2013
5659 posts
9734 upvotes
BC
drunkgoat wrote: Miss the Good old days of unlimited $5 off $5.01
Man..I made so many accounts and ordered so much useless stuff haha.
Sep 28, 2015
7 posts
23 upvotes
Burlington, Ontario
evoviii wrote: what was the lowest for xm3? (not price error)
I've seen them as low as $280. Source PSP or Ebay Coupon.