Expired Hot Deals

[eBay.ca] $100 Hudson's Bay Gift Card For $90

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 29th, 2017 12:10 pm
Aug 20, 2015
472 posts
254 upvotes
Toronto
jackfollow wrote: Your order was placed.
Estimated delivery: Thu, Mar 30–Wed, Apr 05
shipping is slow...
I've purchased from this seller in the past and it usually comes pretty quick. They use canada post letter mail, so it would take about 2-3 days after they send it.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1409 posts
849 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
tsingoo wrote: Doesn't look like ebates applies to gift cards. "Cash Back is not available on the purchase of eBay gift cards, Gift Cards & Coupons, Coins & Paper Money or Consumer Electronics. "

GCR seems like the only option.
true, ebates states the cash back not apply to gift card, used it anyway
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1409 posts
849 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
tsingoo wrote: I've purchased from this seller in the past and it usually comes pretty quick. They use canada post letter mail, so it would take about 2-3 days after they send it.
Thanks.
Hopefully I can get them before Apr, need to use the gc to buy gifts
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
3252 posts
7614 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
Thanks OP, added to the weekly GC thread.

BTW, for those that shop at Roots, the same retailer on eBay has $50 Roots GC's on sale for $46. Direct deal found here.
Apr 13, 2015
300 posts
394 upvotes
Alberta
This eBay seller cancelles my order 80% of the time. Even with different accounts.
When asked, they say they can't predict which accounts are fraudulent, so they cancel it. Doesn't make any sense, I've always left positive feedback on orders that have gone through, and never had a problem.
Mar 6, 2017
192 posts
133 upvotes
Just curious, what are you people buying @ the bay with these gift cards?
This offer is quite good, but isn't the sales at Hudson Bay usually priced higher?
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2010
1339 posts
482 upvotes
Toronto
walukupix wrote: Just curious, what are you people buying @ the bay with these gift cards?
This offer is quite good, but isn't the sales at Hudson Bay usually priced higher?
Agreed about the overpriced items.
My answer to your question is wedding registry (not mine lol). Everyone's got something on the bay so I might as well cut my loss slightly
I love Witcher 3!!
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
10352 posts
2916 upvotes
Ok - grabbed on for my Mother's Day. Will get my mom something with it, I always spend about $100 anyway.

THX OP.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2016
1100 posts
534 upvotes
The deal still on? I ordered it but it still in processing. Shipping takes long time.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1409 posts
849 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
tsingoo wrote: I've purchased from this seller in the past and it usually comes pretty quick. They use canada post letter mail, so it would take about 2-3 days after they send it.
Ordered a week ago, haven't received them yet
shipping is really slow...
Aug 20, 2015
472 posts
254 upvotes
Toronto
jackfollow wrote: Ordered a week ago, haven't received them yet
shipping is really slow...
Sorry to hear you haven't gotten it yet. Hopefully you can get them before you need to order your gifts. Does the bay allow some sort of purchase and "repurchase" with the gift cards?
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1409 posts
849 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
tsingoo wrote: Sorry to hear you haven't gotten it yet. Hopefully you can get them before you need to order your gifts. Does the bay allow some sort of purchase and "repurchase" with the gift cards?
I don't even know if they sent it yet, cause I didn't receive the notification email as well
Guess to "repurchase" something at The Bay you need to return them first?
cross my fingers and hope I can get the gc within 2-3 days