Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eBay.ca

15% off HBC, Sport Chek, Simons, GAP & more physical Gift cards

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 22nd, 2021 3:53 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2013
1036 posts
573 upvotes
Angus, ON
I submitted a ticket because they were quite late and the two posts above show their response and suggested solution. I replied back with what was stated above as my suggested solution and I just got a automatic refund. Even though they stated they mailed them 19 Aug 21 which was 3 days after lingest possible shipping date. So if they show up (they won’t in my opinion), it will be the dumbest thing I have ever witnessed. Huge bonus for me. I do not have my hopes up.
Aug 20, 2019
125 posts
123 upvotes
My gift cards arrived today, a week later than the original delivery date. No issues activating them. I had 5 SportChek and 2 Gap gift cards..
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2013
1036 posts
573 upvotes
Angus, ON
I am now torn in between a bad or ok review. Late Sportchek and a $200 Gap gift card refund and then really late $250 Gap gifts cards that all activated. $250 for free. I only have one word. Sweetness. Lol. Company is Smart like a Tool box or Dump truck. Lol.

Anyone know how I can convert all into one? Will Old Navy or Gap do it instore or do I just buy $250 worth of what ever from them and then return for New gift card to use later…
Last edited by gmoney506 on Aug 26th, 2021 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2013
1036 posts
573 upvotes
Angus, ON
RichRFD wrote: They have the ability to change the amounts on the gift cards so they could be empty when you receive them. If not, I'd try to use them quickly.
Did not check the mailbox all week but today at lunch. Activated at 7pm. I guess I could buy a lot of ransoms stuff and just return all at once for one $250 gift card to return later.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 11, 2008
8976 posts
2827 upvotes
I messaged for a refund due to the people in this thread saying they got a refund, They replied to say it has been shipped, and i checked my mailbox the next day and it arrived. I was able to successfully activate it.
gmoney506 wrote: I am now torn in between a bad or ok review. Late Sportchek and a $200 Gap gift card refund and then really late $250 Gap gifts cards that all activated. $250 for free. I only have one word. Sweetness. Lol. Company is Smart like a Tool box or Dump truck. Lol.

Anyone know how I can convert all into one? Will Old Navy or Gap do it instore or do I just buy $250 worth of what ever from them and then return for New gift card to use later…
Yeah you can do that. They will issue you a new gift card
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2013
1036 posts
573 upvotes
Angus, ON
Already done. Bought $250 of random stuff with 8% Rakuten. Messed up but I am ok with the result.
Jun 12, 2014
474 posts
322 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Frugalmeister wrote: Still waiting for my GAP gift cards. Ordered on 8/3/2021, estimated delivery between 8/10 and 8/16, so 2 days late. Any point in waiting any longer or should I contact them for a refund?
I received an email on 8/20 saying that the order shipped and received it on 8/27, so 9 business days late. I was able to activate them and check their balance online.
Frugalmeister
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2015
2299 posts
2095 upvotes
Ontario
Is anybody else still waiting on the GAP gift cards?
Virgin Plus ($29/35GB BYOD)
Jan 21, 2003
346 posts
103 upvotes
Edmonton
RichRFD wrote: Is anybody else still waiting on the GAP gift cards?
Yep I am. Debating wtf to do after this long
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2015
2299 posts
2095 upvotes
Ontario
dakewldude wrote: Yep I am. Debating wtf to do after this long
Same. I want to message them but based on other people's experiences here, that's going to almost certainly result in a refund instead of getting the cards.
Virgin Plus ($29/35GB BYOD)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)