Mar 25, 2003
14649 posts
3594 upvotes
Markham

[eBay.ca] 15% Off Home School Essentials

Laptops, tablets, headphones & more

Coupon code: PARENTS15

What is the Promotion?

This Coupon is a 15% discount valid from April 9, 2020 at 10:00AM ET until April 12, 2020 at 11:59 PM ET. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of an eligible item(s) of $50 or more on eBay.ca and eBay.com. Maximum discount of $75. Eligible items(s) include those within the Computers, Tablets & Network Hardware and Cell Phones, Portable Audio & Headphones, Smart Watches & Accessories categories, purchased from the following sellers:

lenovocanada

dharimall

yzwireless

wireless.canada

vipoutletcanada

refurbio

phones.n.more

How to redeem your Coupon:

1. Shop for eligible items as listed above.

2. Pay for your item by 11:59 PM ET on April 12, 2020.

3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PARENTS15

Additional Coupon Terms & Conditions:

Coupon can be used once per eBay account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only registered eBay members with an address located in Canada can receive the discount. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to Canadian laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.
96TB Mediasonic H82-SU3S2 / 72TB Raid 50 on Mediasonic H8R2-SU3S2
48TB Node 304 / i5-3570 / Server 2016 Essentials
12TB HP Mediasmart EX 495 (E8400, 3.0GHZ, 4GB Mushkin), with Server 2016 Essentials
16TB Qnap TS-459 Pro
20 replies
Sep 1, 2018
66 posts
83 upvotes
The pre coupon price of refurbished iPad pros seem to be inflated.
Jan 8, 2015
629 posts
384 upvotes
I purchased the Iphone SE 16 GB, new in a box, for 133.43 + 15% off from vipoutletcanada. I only want to use it for calling and texting(on a touch screen, not with the T9) and this is the smallest/thinnest combo phone I've ever seen. Did I do ok? Or should I have paid less for it?
Apr 11, 2019
123 posts
117 upvotes
airpods 2 with wireless charging case $203 BC tax included. seems pretty hot to me =o

a little skeptical buying off ebay though...
Zoomer Wireless - $36/month|800 Minutes|5GB Data|Unlimited Texts
Jan 12, 2020
345 posts
379 upvotes
The back-to-school specials are coming early this year! ;)
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
7841 posts
4067 upvotes
Toronto
Quickman wrote: I purchased the Iphone SE 16 GB, new in a box, for 133.43 + 15% off from vipoutletcanada. I only want to use it for calling and texting(on a touch screen, not with the T9) and this is the smallest/thinnest combo phone I've ever seen. Did I do ok? Or should I have paid less for it?
Sounds pretty good since it's new.
Dec 17, 2017
902 posts
947 upvotes
thoughts on the chromebooks? any one of them good deals?

also, what is the dif btwn ebay refurbs and Bauer systems?
Jan 8, 2015
629 posts
384 upvotes
HailHydra wrote: thoughts on the chromebooks? any one of them good deals?

also, what is the dif btwn ebay refurbs and Bauer systems?
Is it seller refurbished or manufacturer refurbished? And does Bauer systems refurbish the systems or do they receive them refurbished by the manufacturer?
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2007
1204 posts
314 upvotes
kiukiumoar wrote: airpods 2 with wireless charging case $203 BC tax included. seems pretty hot to me =o

a little skeptical buying off ebay though...
it's refurb though isn't it?

the thought of buying earbuds that have been stuck in someone's ear skeeves me out but you do you.
Apr 11, 2019
123 posts
117 upvotes
Clement wrote: it's refurb though isn't it?

the thought of buying earbuds that have been stuck in someone's ear skeeves me out but you do you.
This one says new? but some of the reviews say its refurb. so im quite confused.
Zoomer Wireless - $36/month|800 Minutes|5GB Data|Unlimited Texts
Dec 17, 2017
902 posts
947 upvotes
Quickman wrote: Is it seller refurbished or manufacturer refurbished? And does Bauer systems refurbish the systems or do they receive them refurbished by the manufacturer?
Both have both seller and Manu refurbed stuff.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2016
1187 posts
997 upvotes
Was tempted to get the refurbished LG V20 for $110. But then I came to my senses. Buying a refurbished LG phone off some no-name seller off eBay? What was I thinking?

Did a quick Google search. Brand new V20s were dying fast, as expected. Unless you want to deal with the Freezer Method or the Oven Method, stay away.

https://amp.reddit.com/r/lgg4/comments/ ... lt_thread/
Best shopping deals I got from here:
Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom $300, ZTE Blade V8 Pro $175, Fluld 55' 4k TV $360
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
2209 posts
2703 upvotes
SAINT JOHN
Is this a good price? I'm coming from an LG G4 which I checked with Bell before and they said thier batch back in 2016 wasn't affected by the bootlooping. My experience with smartphones are the following which I own: 1. Samsung Galaxy SII HD LTE (i757m), 2. LG G4 (love this phone and camera), 3. iPhone 4s, 4. iPhone 5 (my dads), 5. LG E400. I know both the SII & LG G4 support OTG as I do use OTG often for memory sticks.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/LG-V20-64GB-VS9 ... 356e6b48fa

I am fond of the removable battery but missed out on upgraded to the LG20 back in the day. I know it is refurb'ed on that ebay link. Just curious what things would one look for or ask when buying a used cellphone? I've never bought one before. All my phones I've owned have been new from the carrier.

I am more of a power user tho even when I have gotten my phones new I always valued running my phones for as long as possible battery wise by using battery mode and the lowest screen brightness to prevent taxing the battery too much or wearing the screen down quickly.

I do like that the V20 has the B&O 3.5mm headphone jack amp, removable battery ( plan to stick the largest ZeroLemon battery on it ) , and 2TB microSD support. I don't care too much for phone looks too much as I always case my phones with the best durable case I can get. I see the LG V20 has a lot of aftermarket custom ROM support to extend it's use.

With all the above said and my leanings to the LG V20, I am open to suggestions for other phones if they meet some of my requirements above. Something that popped up on the radar recently was the Samsung Xcover Field Pro which IIRC has not made it out to north america yet but have heard word it is used by the Korean government.

TL:DR : I am looking for a phone that has:
1. removeable battery
2. microSD
3. OTG support
4. 3.5mm
5. Prefer android
...Location: GTA North
If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.
GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread
[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100)
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2016
1187 posts
997 upvotes
thedealhunter2000 wrote: Is this a good price? I'm coming from an LG G4 which I checked with Bell before and they said thier batch back in 2016 wasn't affected by the bootlooping. My experience with smartphones are the following which I own: 1. Samsung Galaxy SII HD LTE (i757m), 2. LG G4 (love this phone and camera), 3. iPhone 4s, 4. iPhone 5 (my dads), 5. LG E400. I know both the SII & LG G4 support OTG as I do use OTG often for memory sticks.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/LG-V20-64GB-VS9 ... 356e6b48fa

I am fond of the removable battery but missed out on upgraded to the LG20 back in the day. I know it is refurb'ed on that ebay link. Just curious what things would one look for or ask when buying a used cellphone? I've never bought one before. All my phones I've owned have been new from the carrier.

I am more of a power user tho even when I have gotten my phones new I always valued running my phones for as long as possible battery wise by using battery mode and the lowest screen brightness to prevent taxing the battery too much or wearing the screen down quickly.

I do like that the V20 has the B&O 3.5mm headphone jack amp, removable battery ( plan to stick the largest ZeroLemon battery on it ) , and 2TB microSD support. I don't care too much for phone looks too much as I always case my phones with the best durable case I can get. I see the LG V20 has a lot of aftermarket custom ROM support to extend it's use.

With all the above said and my leanings to the LG V20, I am open to suggestions for other phones if they meet some of my requirements above. Something that popped up on the radar recently was the Samsung Xcover Field Pro which IIRC has not made it out to north america yet but have heard word it is used by the Korean government.

TL:DR : I am looking for a phone that has:
1. removeable battery
2. microSD
3. OTG support
4. 3.5mm
5. Prefer android
LG intentionally made their phone die after a short period of time. They did that to force you to buy a new phone very quickly. Don't touch anything LG. Feel free to Google "LG freezer/oven method" if you don't believe me.
Best shopping deals I got from here:
Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom $300, ZTE Blade V8 Pro $175, Fluld 55' 4k TV $360
Jan 8, 2015
629 posts
384 upvotes
First, I just want to say I rarely purchase anything of high value on ebay. Mostly it's $30 or under.
HailHydra wrote: Both have both seller and Manu refurbed stuff.
So I'm guessing seller means they bought the used/returned/broken? product and refurbished it. What that means I don't know. It's really seller dependent. The only way to know is by reading feedback for the seller or inquiring how they refurbish and for that you only have their word. If it's manufactured refurbished it was purchased refurbished from the manufacturer and they're selling it. You see lots of retailers selling these. I would research which brands do better refurbishing and also try to find reviews on the particular product you're interested in. There's a lot of unknown because you don't know what was replaced if anything. I'd say the one thing you can count on is crappy battery life left in the battery. But I've never purchased a refurbished product before. So YMMV.
kiukiumoar wrote: This one says new? but some of the reviews say its refurb. so im quite confused.
So I think the reviews are for the product itself sold on all of ebay. And if you read the tiny part below a review you see for example:
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: refurbished | Sold by: jdeal4ever
Note the name of the seller is not the same as the seller selling these airpods in the link. Also note that Condition is refurbished. Here's another review that bought it new:
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: new | Sold by: hellastuff4cheap
Note the different seller and the condition of new.

If you click on the seller's feedback(by clicking on the number with a star next to it that is in brackets next to the seller name) you can search with name or ebay item number if available.
https://www.ebay.ca/fdbk/feedback_profi ... 7675.l2560

In this case vipoutletcanada has the ebay item number at the top of the description section so if you enter it into the search on the seller's feedback page you get the following single feedback:
Air pods were as described.
That's the only feedback available for that ebay item number.

For the Iphone I purchased there was a single feedback for this as well:
Pristine iPhone SE still factory sealed in its original box!!! Thanks! A++++
So I hope it'll be brand new in a box like the seller is saying. I really wanted this phone so I took the risk. I think the important thing to remember is each seller has their own return policy. So be careful, and inquire with the seller if you're not sure.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)