Expired Hot Deals

[eBay.ca] $5 off coupon for Ebay.ca (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 6th, 2018 11:24 pm
[OP]
Mar 20, 2018
43 posts
509 upvotes

[eBay.ca] $5 off coupon for Ebay.ca (YMMV)

I came across a banner ad for $5 coupon for Ebay.ca. Use code FREEFIVE. No minimum purchase. Check My eBay to verify your coupon eligibility.
ebay.ca FREEFIVE.PNG
Who's eligible for the Coupon?
Only invited, registered eBay users who see the Coupon in My eBay are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—Coupon is not transferable.

How to redeem your Coupon:
Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions)
Pay for your item by 11:59 PM Pacific Time on August 6, 2018
Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: FREEFIVE
Terms & Conditions:
This coupon is a $5 discount valid from 9:00 AM ET July 23, 2018 until 11:59 PM ET on August 6, 2018. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.ca. Eligible items exclude items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories. Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Maximum one-time use.

Only eBay members registered with an address located in Canada are eligible for the Coupon. Valid only for purchases from eBay.ca. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to Canadian laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.
27 replies
Jul 4, 2012
321 posts
114 upvotes
Qc
coopercold wrote: Crying Face Didn't work for me.

C1.jpg
Who's eligible for the Coupon?
Only invited, registered eBay users who see the Coupon in My eBay are eligible.
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2016
1996 posts
1320 upvotes
Ottawa
No dice for me either...
I am a current customer of Public Mobile and Koodo and STACK
Jul 27, 2011
97 posts
50 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
Guess no one checks the coupons section of this site. I posted this the other day that it was targeted and invite only.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
3574 posts
398 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks, i got the deal, even though I'm an active user of eBay.
Aug 20, 2011
886 posts
977 upvotes
Didn't work when checkout, although the promo page is accessible.
Last edited by BlackXstar on Jul 31st, 2018 1:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dec 16, 2006
434 posts
56 upvotes
Didn't work when checkout, although the promo page is accessible.
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2016
1996 posts
1320 upvotes
Ottawa
canada168 wrote: Didn't work when checkout, although the promo page is accessible.
The promo page says you can check My eBay to "verify your coupon eligibility" but I have no idea where in My eBay you see that.
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2016
1996 posts
1320 upvotes
Ottawa
calgaryleb wrote: only on my ebay products (short list)?
Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean - I looked in my My eBay and I don't see anything that might match what you're describing...
[OP]
Mar 20, 2018
43 posts
509 upvotes
Repeater wrote: Guess no one checks the coupons section of this site. I posted this the other day that it was targeted and invite only.
Sorry, it didn't come up when I did a search to try to see if anyone else posted it first!