Expired Hot Deals

[eBay.ca] $5 off purchase of $5.01 (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 31st, 2020 7:59 pm
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
6899 posts
3172 upvotes
Montreal
In some account I login into yesterday , I tried again today to login and I now have a purple banner on top.
There were no offers yesterday.

First name, here's C $5 off
Limited time only, Click to see details.

no message in eBay inbox.

There were no offers yesterday for sure.

I might have triggered some promotion by login into account yesterday and not buying anything.

You can go in My Ebay: Summary , and there is a coupons section.
Apr 3, 2018
149 posts
70 upvotes
Ottawa
After read this post, I checked my email account and found that eBay hasn't sent me anything for almost a year and the latest message was an order confirmation...I guess eBay has totally given up on me...Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2009
5963 posts
1785 upvotes
Scarborough
I never got the email but I got the purple banner offer after logging in. Either way, I'll take it. Thanks OP
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2008
1419 posts
294 upvotes
Ottawa
One vendor from China just faked the shipping and I losted the money and coupon.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1552 posts
700 upvotes
Edmonton
Post up what ya'll buyin with the coupon like the last ebay coupon deals. Need ideas
Jul 17, 2010
164 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto
Last time my shipment never arrived and the vendor from China refunded me the full amount including the coupon.
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2008
1070 posts
484 upvotes
GTA
Only received $10 off $20+ in app purchase
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
8865 posts
7113 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Order total
Subtotal US $17.28
Shipping Free
Coupon, Voucher -US $3.82
Total US $13.46

Spent a bit more than others. Ah well ...
Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
May 19, 2015
1175 posts
639 upvotes
cf7777 wrote: One vendor from China just faked the shipping and I losted the money and coupon.
how do you know shipping was faked?

It took 4 months for me to get orders sometimes. Customs is such a pain.
Zoomer Mobile Customer - $36/month for 4 GB + free phone
Sep 2, 2016
648 posts
346 upvotes
yu203964 wrote: I got it last time and used it. However, the order was immediately cancelled by the vendor. Now Ebay gives me a $5 discount but the minimum spend is $10 and not $5.01.
We're Sorry Your Order Was Cancelled
Unfortunately, some of our sellers have been experiencing issues due to the current unprecedented circumstances. We know this is frustrating, and we're doing everything we can to support our buyers and sellers through this difficult time. We’d like to offer you a $5 coupon.*
Is eBay not reimbursing like most retailers do when the consumer uses a coupon? That’s kinda shady
Mar 12, 2007
993 posts
204 upvotes
Kingston
Is ebay.ca down now? "Service Unavailable - DNS failure"
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2008
1419 posts
294 upvotes
Ottawa
SignedA wrote: how do you know shipping was faked?

It took 4 months for me to get orders sometimes. Customs is such a pain.
3 months, messaged seller. typical response. wait. and shipping number does not exist if your try to track.
4 months. replacement shipped.
7 months. nothing.
40 messages. only delay tactics. been 1.5 yrs .no sign of anything. you think both container ship sank?

eBay would not cover anything after 30 days. eBay guarantee is a scam. they refers buyer to Paypal.

lucky, Paypal refunded.
Aug 4, 2010
135 posts
35 upvotes
Toronto
Dmbpjfan wrote: Is eBay not reimbursing like most retailers do when the consumer uses a coupon? That’s kinda shady
If Ebay has reimbursed the vendor, the vendor would not cancel my order. I agree this is unfair to the vendors.