• Feb 3rd, 2016 5:04 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2014
1246 posts
3755 upvotes
Toronto

[eBay.ca] $50 Sephora Gift Card for $45

A seller on Ebay Canada has $50 Sephora gift cards on sale for $45. Free shipping to your door.
Images
11 replies
Dec 8, 2002
299 posts
207 upvotes
Edmonton
Thank you. I was gonna do a big Sephora order, so this helps.....
Mar 7, 2011
963 posts
147 upvotes
Toronto
How reliable and trustworthy are those gift card deals on eBay?? How can I be sure that it's not a scam when buying gift cards from those unknown sources?
Dec 8, 2002
299 posts
207 upvotes
Edmonton
They're legit; RFD has talked about them before (look up "giftcardstore"). I personally bought a couple of HBC cards from them a month or two ago and they had no problems.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
6566 posts
2620 upvotes
Canada
Isn't giftcardstore ebay itself? They seem to have some sort of setup with them for activations and such if they are not. Anyhow, I bought the Petrocan cards ($225 for $190) from them before and had no issues (other than they took a long time to get here).

Just bought 2 of these.
Mar 9, 2008
98 posts
40 upvotes
My girlfriend was interested in this deal, but I looked up Sephora's site and it seems like the Canadian side can't process gift cards online? That's pretty ridiculous of a large retailer in 2016. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Nov 29, 2009
252 posts
117 upvotes
North York
Thanks OP! bought 2 and looking forward to use them in their semi-annual sale
Mar 7, 2011
963 posts
147 upvotes
Toronto
van_shopper wrote: My girlfriend was interested in this deal, but I looked up Sephora's site and it seems like the Canadian side can't process gift cards online? That's pretty ridiculous of a large retailer in 2016. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Yeah, that's correct. Canadians cannot pay online with gift cards at Sephora...
Apr 3, 2007
538 posts
211 upvotes
Toronto
kayceedee wrote: How reliable and trustworthy are those gift card deals on eBay?? How can I be sure that it's not a scam when buying gift cards from those unknown sources?
Ive bought from this seller before.....They are legit....you'll get them in the mail and the cards have to be activated through a phone number.

They usually come in 50 dollar cards

Hope this helps
Apr 3, 2007
538 posts
211 upvotes
Toronto
van_shopper wrote: My girlfriend was interested in this deal, but I looked up Sephora's site and it seems like the Canadian side can't process gift cards online? That's pretty ridiculous of a large retailer in 2016. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thats interesting because Sport Chek is the same with that as well.....wonder if there is a connection there
Nov 16, 2004
962 posts
12 upvotes
flora0222 wrote: Thanks OP! bought 2 and looking forward to use them in their semi-annual sale
do you know when this sale is ?
Dec 8, 2002
299 posts
207 upvotes
Edmonton
They normally have two sales -- one in April and one in November.