Expired Hot Deals

[eBay.ca] $50 Uber Gift Card for $42.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 19th, 2019 8:48 am
Sr. Member
Jun 27, 2008
668 posts
63 upvotes
I too have noticed that once I started using these GCs that I no longer receive their regular promo codes. Wonder how long I need to stop using the GCs before they start sending me their own codes again. I take short trips so the $4 off from their promotions are worth more in savings than these GCs.
Jr. Member
Dec 1, 2018
146 posts
161 upvotes
I still didn't get my GC. Did you receive yours? If yes, after how much time?
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2017
1009 posts
701 upvotes
Westmount, QC
EverydayWeDeal wrote: I still didn't get my GC. Did you receive yours? If yes, after how much time?
I ordered for other GC, generally in less than 24 hours.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 1, 2004
2142 posts
1444 upvotes
Mississauga
EverydayWeDeal wrote: I still didn't get my GC. Did you receive yours? If yes, after how much time?
Mine showed up in around 10 minutes
Member
Apr 13, 2016
471 posts
297 upvotes
new2008 wrote: I too have noticed that once I started using these GCs that I no longer receive their regular promo codes. Wonder how long I need to stop using the GCs before they start sending me their own codes again. I take short trips so the $4 off from their promotions are worth more in savings than these GCs.
TorontoEh wrote: Are you talking about the trip $ calculation or that it gives different trip cost to users who has a gift card in app?
^ basically what new2008 said

it stops giving their regular promos, which for short trips or in general for downtown trips are much more worth it
😱 4x Telus 25GB/$30 - 1x Fido Data 4GB/$0 - 1x Fido Data 3GB/$0 😱
Newbie
Jun 1, 2017
54 posts
232 upvotes
Toronto, ON
new2008 wrote: I too have noticed that once I started using these GCs that I no longer receive their regular promo codes. Wonder how long I need to stop using the GCs before they start sending me their own codes again. I take short trips so the $4 off from their promotions are worth more in savings than these GCs.
I have been using giftcards since Aug and had the 50% off promo for 2 weeks straight in Sept. And recently got the $4 off promo for this week.
Jr. Member
Oct 2, 2007
139 posts
77 upvotes
YYC
I’ve been using Uber for years now and I’ve never been given a promo code of any sort...

How does it arrive? Just an in app notification or via email? I wonder if you guys are in a city that has Lyft as well. Here in Calgary we only have Uber so they don’t have anyone to compete with but regular taxis.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 9, 2009
1568 posts
1197 upvotes
ordered as well, does it come to the email registered in eBay? it it coming like a regular email from the seller or as an eBay order email?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 9, 2009
1568 posts
1197 upvotes
smackioio wrote: ordered as well, does it come to the email registered in eBay? it it coming like a regular email from the seller or as an eBay order email?
Got it in aprox 2.5 hrs, via email, comes as a code and different email (non-ebay). Added codes as a promo code in the app, no issues.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)