Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eBay.ca

Adidas Parma short only XS and S $14.99

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 21st, 2021 10:48 pm
Dec 16, 2007
173 posts
109 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
coffeebean wrote: Cool, thanks for the new idea. I've never worn an wrist/ankle band before, so how do you store a key in there? How do you put the keys inside your socks without it scraping your foot or simply sliding out of the socks and shoe?
The wristbands I use have a pouch where I can slip my key in there.
For days where I don't need a wristband, I just wear taller socks and fold it down on itself twice with the key inside. Holds it plenty secure with no scraping.

Some of my buddies who use buffs for headbands would fold it up in there.
I've even seen these coils that some people would attach their keys to and roll it up their arm.

To all their own. But point is, there are many options for people who like to keep their shorts simple.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2007
2201 posts
1490 upvotes
guardian604 wrote: The wristbands I use have a pouch where I can slip my key in there.
For days where I don't need a wristband, I just wear taller socks and fold it down on itself twice with the key inside. Holds it plenty secure with no scraping.

Some of my buddies who use buffs for headbands would fold it up in there.
I've even seen these coils that some people would attach their keys to and roll it up their arm.

To all their own. But point is, there are many options for people who like to keep their shorts simple.
Nice, if people who otherwise would have had to spend the extra $40 for pocketed zipper shorts follow your idea, they will save loads of $$$!! Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes

The real deal is in the comments Smiling Face With Open Mouth
:arrowl: Thanks if Helped! :D

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)