Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eBay.ca

Apple 2nd Gen Airpods Sale - Starting at 189.99, Up to 18% off

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 20th, 2019 10:45 am
Oct 9, 2018
308 posts
1777 upvotes

[eBay.ca] Apple 2nd Gen Airpods Sale - Starting at 189.99, Up to 18% off

Noticed the new banner on eBay and it seems like they are doing a sale on air pods. It is the newest models and in the case of the cheapest model it is 30 bucks off. The one with the wireless charging case is 50 bucks off.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/NEW-FACTORY-SEA ... 3651292617 - 2nd Gen Airpod with regular case 189.99

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Apple-AirPods-2 ... 3285281864 - 2nd Gen Airpod with wireless charging case 219.99
45 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
1068 posts
782 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
I wonder if those have any warranty
Mar 26, 2019
44 posts
104 upvotes
Seems like a nice deal. I'll buy 1 for my girlfriend
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2010
4586 posts
1251 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Airpods Pro to come soon??
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
1068 posts
782 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
honggil wrote: Airpods Pro to come soon??
this is a seller on eBay, I doubt they have privileged information
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2009
1239 posts
3432 upvotes
Also a potential issue of warranty
Jun 9, 2016
334 posts
1254 upvotes
yellman wrote: Also a potential issue of warranty
The listing says its comes with Apple Warranty. I purchased other brands from this seller before and was legit.
Deal Addict
Dec 2, 2004
1409 posts
1561 upvotes
Cold - ebay is not an authorized APPLE reseller .. possible fakes and/or warranty issues...

Buy first , think later ...
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2010
4586 posts
1251 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Bought 1 thanks OP
Jul 9, 2017
181 posts
123 upvotes
I would never buy headphones off ebay unless it was from an official retail account. They are so many good headphone knockoffs sold as legitimate on ebay.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
1304 posts
2446 upvotes
For those who do buy this, it would be a good idea to run it through this: https://checkcoverage.apple.com/ca/en/

It will give you detailed coverage details. If it says "Please validate your product’s purchase date" then you don't have an active warranty on the device. Most likely all you'll have to do is hit validate, log into your Apple ID, and provide the purchase date. However, I've seen some cases where Apple won't just take a user input but will ask for a receipt. Since this isn't an authorized retailer, you'd be SOL. I'm guessing this only happens when a batch is reported stolen or something.
Oct 19, 2019
556 posts
693 upvotes
Toronto Night Sky
Yea im not so sure about the credibility of buying apple products on ebay. its really a hit or miss. I would suggest you to buy discounted gift cards from big names like Best buy, staples or the source to purchase apple products. I recently bought an airpods myself for $180 (instead of $270) by combining gift cards that i bought at discounted price. This is probably the best way to get you a huge discount without having to wait or being concerned about the authenticity of the products.
Apr 7, 2007
873 posts
750 upvotes
Toronto
Same sale is going on eBay US

EDIT, looks like it’s over
Jul 15, 2019
222 posts
177 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
H8TR wrote: Same sale is going on eBay US

EDIT, looks like it’s over
I had the page open a minute ago and it was $125 USD. I saw your edit and refreshed the page, and now it's over $150!

Shipping to Canada was ridiculous though, like over $40. If anyone lived closed to the US border (like me in Vancouver), it could be worth a drive over to get free US shipping, so long as you don't have to pay taxes at the border. (I don't encourage this, but Airpods would certainly be easy to not declare)
Apr 7, 2007
873 posts
750 upvotes
Toronto
ChrisE45532 wrote: I had the page open a minute ago and it was $125 USD. I saw your edit and refreshed the page, and now it's over $150!

Shipping to Canada was ridiculous though, like over $40. If anyone lived closed to the US border (like me in Vancouver), it could be worth a drive over to get free US shipping, so long as you don't have to pay taxes at the border. (I don't encourage this, but Airpods would certainly be easy to not declare)
And there was a coupon for $15 off, so it was 109.99 for 2nd gen AirPods. That’s $144CAD!
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2010
4586 posts
1251 upvotes
Toronto, ON
l4rate wrote: I would never buy headphones off ebay unless it was from an official retail account. They are so many good headphone knockoffs sold as legitimate on ebay.
With ebay's backing and it being on the front-page I don't think there's any issues..!
Jul 9, 2017
181 posts
123 upvotes
honggil wrote: With ebay's backing and it being on the front-page I don't think there's any issues..!
Someone already said they received knockoffs from this seller before and there's no way ebay can verify all that are sold are legitimate. Personally, I would never buy headphones from an unauthorized seller, most likely to be fake.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2010
4586 posts
1251 upvotes
Toronto, ON
l4rate wrote: Someone already said they received knockoffs from this seller before and there's no way ebay can verify all that are sold are legitimate. Personally, I would never buy headphones from an unauthorized seller, most likely to be fake.
Where'd you see this :O ?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)