Expired Hot Deals

[eBay.ca] Apple iPad Air 2 Wifi Only 16gb, 32gb, 64gb, 128gb refurbished More than 67% sold

[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2011
1529 posts
1348 upvotes
Québec Gold

[eBay.ca] Apple iPad Air 2 Wifi Only 16gb, 32gb, 64gb, 128gb refurbished More than 67% sold

Hello everyone, here another great discount, hope not to collect to much downvote on this one...

16gb: C $289.99 (Gold, Silver and Grey)
64gb: C $329.99 (Silver and Grey)
128gb: C $379.99 (Gold and Silver)

Apple refurbished link

If interested you can get 20% code out of extended waranty CODE: CPSSAVE15

Enjoy!
21 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2011
1529 posts
1348 upvotes
Québec Gold
Not shure about this one but it clearly stated: Wi-Fi + 4G
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2006
1512 posts
777 upvotes
Edmonton
Good price for the Air 2, but really depends on the quality of the refurb. Generally from Apple direct they're great. From this seller, not sure personally as have no experience.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2007
1796 posts
404 upvotes
hit or miss - "The device has scratches or scuff marks on casing and screen. "

don't forget about your favourite cashback site for another 1%.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2011
1529 posts
1348 upvotes
Québec Gold
Carbo wrote: Good price for the Air 2, but really depends on the quality of the refurb. Generally from Apple direct they're great. From this seller, not sure personally as have no experience.
30 day money back guarantee

If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of purchase to arrange a return for a refund with no restocking fee.

If your order arrives incorrect or the package was damaged in transit, you must notify us within 2 days of receipt.

All electronics must be completely wiped PRIOR to the reset (the phone will remain locked even with a reset if the accounts / passwords are not removed first). Your return will be rejected if there are any iCloud/ Samsung/ Google account OR passcodes/ screen pattern locks.

All items must be returned in the exact condition they were received. Defective items will be fully refunded or replaced after matching the serial number with the one in our system.

A prepaid shipping label will be provided for items that are found to be defective within 30 days. Otherwise, the buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs.

Warranty

This item comes with a 60 day Wireless.canada warranty. Our warranty covers manufacturer defects only. Physically damaged items are not covered under warranty.

Items must be in the same condition as when received for warranty approval.

If a problem occurs, we are happy to help you. Please contact us via email with a detailed description of the issue so we can resolve it. Within the first 30 days, we will send a prepaid shipping label to return the unit back for an exchange or full refund. After 30 days, buyers are responsible for the shipping costs associated with shipping the item back to us.

And you also have the option of extended warranty description in title
Deal Addict
May 20, 2004
3214 posts
800 upvotes
Calgary
Those are great prices, I like the Air 2 more than the new iPad. Performance is close, but Air 2 has a better screen and is lighter.
Deal Expert
Jun 12, 2007
16402 posts
5140 upvotes
London
Seller refurbished, not by apple !

Seller feedback doesn’t look too good either
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2008
3044 posts
781 upvotes
Belle River
lewdvig wrote: Those are great prices, I like the Air 2 more than the new iPad. Performance is close, but Air 2 has a better screen and is lighter.
I remember reading on RFD that the Air 2 is actually quite a bit faster than the current iPad, something like they had made the current iPad weaker to create a reason to buy the base iPad Pro. I think the person said the Air 2 is about the same speed as a base iPad Pro.

I don't recall anyone disputing it so I figured maybe it's true, at the time I didn't have any need to look into it myself.
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2015
1218 posts
732 upvotes
AB
hystavito wrote: I remember reading on RFD that the Air 2 is actually quite a bit faster than the current iPad, something like they had made the current iPad weaker to create a reason to buy the base iPad Pro. I think the person said the Air 2 is about the same speed as a base iPad Pro.

I don't recall anyone disputing it so I figured maybe it's true, at the time I didn't have any need to look into it myself.
I have an air 2, had a pro 9.7, but recently switched to the pro 10.5

The air 2 is not comparable to the pro 9.7, the 9.7 is still faster... and the 10.5 pro just destroys it

No idea compared to the new “value” iPad, but I believe the new base iPad is faster than the air 2 slightly in most benchmarks.

The reason I still like the air 2 compared to the new “value” iPad is the air 2 is thinner, with a nicer laminated screen.
Deal Addict
May 5, 2010
1466 posts
823 upvotes
I have own my iPad 4 for 3+ years now and the battery life is about 60-65% as efficient as when it was new. No surprise here for anyone. My point is that buying used iPad, not refurbished by Apple, is a big gamble on how old the battery is.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
1941 posts
1477 upvotes
Toronto, ON
The price for 128gb is really good, got myself the 64gb one from Rogers, paid $500 +
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2011
1529 posts
1348 upvotes
Québec Gold
Sicklyslick wrote: the price of ebay refurb 64gb is same as apple's 32gb. apple refurb will be mint whereas ebay you don't really know. the 32gb ebay refurbs are all sold out.

so unless you really need 64gb, you might as well buy from apple's site.

https://www.apple.com/shop/product/FNV2 ... Space-Gray
Sorry to Burst Your Bubble but you are looking at US SITE, CDN site for 32gb refurb is $419CDN
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2017
1863 posts
1568 upvotes
Waterloo
yolomolo wrote: Sorry to Burst Your Bubble but you are looking at US SITE, CDN site for 32gb refurb is $419CDN
o damn. i guess its not a bad price after all then.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2011
1529 posts
1348 upvotes
Québec Gold
More than 73% sold...
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2002
3973 posts
2808 upvotes
Vancouver
hystavito wrote: I remember reading on RFD that the Air 2 is actually quite a bit faster than the current iPad, something like they had made the current iPad weaker to create a reason to buy the base iPad Pro. I think the person said the Air 2 is about the same speed as a base iPad Pro.

Actually, the current iPad is quite a bit faster than the Air 2.

The Air 2 uses the same generation processor as iPhone 6 which starts to struggle with iOS 11.

iPad Air 2 = A8X
iPad (2017) = A9
iPad Pro = A10X

Personally, I would still get a refurbished iPad (2017) for $379 from Apple.
Banned
Oct 13, 2015
1245 posts
826 upvotes
Sainte-Dorothee, QC
l69norm wrote: Seller refurbished, not by apple !

Seller feedback doesn’t look too good either
So seller refurbished has no warranty? What is the difference?
Deal Expert
Jun 12, 2007
16402 posts
5140 upvotes
London
likemontreal wrote: So seller refurbished has no warranty? What is the difference?
What exactly does the seller do to refurbish? Is it defined anywhere ? It's not like apple refurbished where it's the same as new.

Also, look at the recent seller feedback. Note that the seller didn't respond

Does it look like they did much refurbishment on Apple products? :

Was shipped a broken phone! Had to return AND pay for return shipping! Terrible =iPhone 6 16gb/64gb/128gb GSM Unlocked Smartphone in Gold, Silver or Gray (#272982830671)

Battery is very bad, last for few hours only = Apple iPhone 5c 8gb Unlocked Smartphone in Pink, Blue, Green, Yellow & White (#272796327686)

I’ve gotten nothing but issues with these phones don’t buy them it’s pathetic = iPhone 6 16gb/64gb/128gb GSM Unlocked Smartphone in Gold, Silver or Gray (#272982830671)