Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eBay.ca

Asus GTX 1660 Super - $299.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 29th, 2020 8:40 am
May 10, 2008
246 posts
163 upvotes
Toronto
CorporalJenky wrote: Just going by the recent complaints from customers having to do an RMA with Gigabyte. How long ago was your RMA?
Repair manager at CC told me Gigabyte was the worst to deal with, he actually told me to pass on a Gigabyte card, even though it was the only thing they had left I would have bought (it was Black Friday).
Oct 4, 2017
293 posts
118 upvotes
aaron158 wrote: was in like 2018 considering the process is all automated and u don't even half to talk to anyone unless u want setup an advance rma i don't see what the problem could be.
The complaints I read were from 2019.
elcomm wrote: Repair manager at CC told me Gigabyte was the worst to deal with, he actually told me to pass on a Gigabyte card, even though it was the only thing they had left I would have bought (it was Black Friday).
Probably Gigabyte is trying to follow Asus' scumbag ways.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2006
4717 posts
17163 upvotes
TORONTO
waven101 wrote: from what i heard the new cards fix a lot of what was wrong with rtx frame loss. either way right now is a bad timing for video cards. if you need right now sure it should be easy to flip it in a few months.
How many games use RTX? Besides you buy GPUs for the games you play now and will probably play in the next year. They get outdated quite fast, except if you buy the ultra-high end.
Flunk wrote: The 1660 cards don't have RTX hardware, so that discussion is rather irrelevant. Don't expect to use RTX on this, because the performance is basically unusable. The new cards coming out this year are the high-end ones only. You'd have to wait until next year for mid and low-end cards.

This is a good deal for now, or you can wait for about a year for a new card at this price point.
This.
Oct 4, 2017
293 posts
118 upvotes
aaron158 wrote: Yup and also if u use netparcel to ship it u can get a discounted ups shipping label and it can sometime be cheaper shipping to the us with netparcel then it cost to ship within Canada netparcel-shipping-rates-45-60-off-2296241/
As nice as it is to have a service like Netparcel it isn't a guarantee they will be available in the future. Still preferable to buy from brands that have service centers in Canada.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2010
2291 posts
1411 upvotes
Kamloops, BC
Look on kijiji. Now seems to be the time people are offloading their RX580's for $120-200.
I got my 8gb 580 for $150 a few months ago.
May 26, 2020
3 posts
For the record my RMA experience with Asus was great.

They even have a repair center in Toronto you can go to!

Dropped off a 2080ti. Didn’t ask for proof of purchase. They shipped a new card to my door 3 days later.
Aug 21, 2019
823 posts
598 upvotes
BC
I've never had problems with Asus. Owning a Asus mother board and GPU, both lived their natural lives and were replaced and discarded.
Aug 28, 2017
60 posts
58 upvotes
I have a 2060 super and can game at 1440p rtx on with 60 fps+
With DLSS it goes up to 80+ and with DLSS 2.0 it looks better than native

I think you can still have a good gaming experience with RTX on mid tier cards.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)