Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eBay.ca

Baofeng UV-5R Dual-Band Two-way Radio VHF/UHF for $12.27

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 20th, 2018 5:00 pm
Deal Guru
Mar 5, 2007
10208 posts
11270 upvotes
gates59 wrote: Did you even bother to log into your paypal account? All the info is right there.
I did, there is no option, on this purchase, to log a claim. Only note given is "go to ebay to deal with issues".
Last edited by repatch on Feb 13th, 2018 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 29, 2002
5680 posts
3098 upvotes
Vancouver
just send them an email to Paypal. Paypal sent an email to the seller and if they dont respond by a certain date then they wil proceed with next steps. usually they give the seller like 10 days to respond
😃
Nov 13, 2007
509 posts
303 upvotes
Ontario
repatch wrote: I did, there is no option, on this purchase, to log a claim. Only note given is "go to ebay to deal with issues".
I'm guessing you are using a phone app. The first thing you see if you log in with a computer is a new way to make a claim right there.
I am getting my refund on Thursday.
Deal Addict
May 21, 2014
1746 posts
3106 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Mod - Please move thread to expired.
Pro tip - If you can't stop thinking about it ....BUY IT !
Deal Guru
Mar 5, 2007
10208 posts
11270 upvotes
gates59 wrote: I'm guessing you are using a phone app. The first thing you see if you log in with a computer is a new way to make a claim right there.
I am getting my refund on Thursday.
Nope, hate the app, don't even have it installed.

All I see when I click on the transaction is:
Need help?
First contact the seller through eBay to try resolving the problem. If it's still not resolved, go to the eBay Resolution Centre. You may be eligible for Purchase Protection.

There doesn't seem to be any other button anywhere?

Update: I went to help, clicked on resolution center, then was able to select the transaction, very roundabout way. Don't remember having to do it that way before (was always a button)? Just me?
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
3365 posts
3737 upvotes
Toronto
If this turns out to be a scam, what's an alternate place to get the UV-82 at a good price?
Public Mobile customer
Lucky Mobile customer
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2007
1677 posts
726 upvotes
FYI
Seller's Ebay status
"This user is no longer registered on eBay."
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2006
2332 posts
710 upvotes
Alberta
Put in a refund request right around the 18th, and got refunded already. Not bad eBay.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2007
1677 posts
726 upvotes
Chingyul wrote: Put in a refund request right around the 18th, and got refunded already. Not bad eBay.
Amazing!