[eBay.ca] Buy $100 Hotels.com Gift Card for only $85 - Email Delivery

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 26th, 2019 8:42 pm
Mar 28, 2009
571 posts
169 upvotes
Ottawa
heero78 wrote: OOS :(
It's still available. Just purchased. Thanks OP, these hotels.com deals are saving me serious $$$
Dec 5, 2009
26 posts
6 upvotes
7519 Ouimet
There is already a coupon which discounts from the price. Can we stack a gift card on top of a coupon?
Oct 18, 2015
141 posts
70 upvotes
Calgary
darkmouf wrote: There is already a coupon which discounts from the price. Can we stack a gift card on top of a coupon?
Yep.

And while ebates doesn't give cash back if you purchase using a gift card, Swagbucks may or may not.

My hotels.com purchase before last earned sb automatically. My last one didn't, but they added it manually as a good will gesture when I submitted a ticket.
Dec 5, 2009
26 posts
6 upvotes
7519 Ouimet
Angultra wrote: Restrictions for coupons: https://tinyurl.com/y6rrdpno

Also GCs can't be combined with eBates (currently 4%) or coupons, so try to not to keep a small GC balance for next time. They really try to limit you to one promo at a time.
You say we can't stack with coupons while others say we can. Can you clarify?
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2009
1856 posts
493 upvotes
krypton wrote: They've had this issue for about a month now
This. They were unable to combine them over the phone either, tried a couple times.

I was able to combine the balance on non ebay gift cards though, just not these ones.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
7303 posts
3262 upvotes
Toronto
darkmouf wrote: You say we can't stack with coupons while others say we can. Can you clarify?
Maybe coupons are fine, although eBates is a definite no from my experience and in the fine print. Never hurts to try, I probably got rejected due to the coupon exclusions.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
7303 posts
3262 upvotes
Toronto
cbt123 wrote: This. They were unable to combine them over the phone either, tried a couple times.

I was able to combine the balance on non ebay gift cards though, just not these ones.
No need to phone in, you can combine the GCs online here:

https://ca.hotels.com/hotel-deals/gcbalance/

Edit: Apparently it no longer works.
Last edited by Angultra on Mar 26th, 2019 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 23, 2007
47 posts
12 upvotes
Called customer service and have GCs combined
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2008
1222 posts
568 upvotes
Vancouver
hytown wrote: I got this, tried a couple of times

Error occurred
Please try again or contact Hotels.com gift card customer service at 888-999-4468.
Used to work when I tried it last year.
Jul 31, 2015
378 posts
199 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Online gift balance transfer didn't work (errors). Phoned in. Took 4 minutes to transfer balance of all three cards. Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
3757 posts
1134 upvotes
Ontario
finally got 3. gc's seem to be the best deal as you can still earn reward nights with them (10% value), and cash back through certain sites (3% or so), getting near equivalent of 28% discount.
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2002
1539 posts
345 upvotes
Toronto
darkmouf wrote: You say we can't stack with coupons while others say we can. Can you clarify?
In December, I was able to stack coupons with GCs. eBates didn't work though.
How I try to save money: Zoomer Wireless $36 4GB LTE / Teksavvy rCable $64 100 / Freephoneline $0 / No TV! / Flipp
How I try to make money: Stack Mastercard / Amex Biz Plat & Cobalt / GCR / Rakuten / Paytm / Plastiq / Paymi