Expired Hot Deals

[eBay.ca] Buy $150 Keg Card get Bonus $25 Keg Card Free!

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 25th, 2019 11:54 am
[OP]
Oct 9, 2018
148 posts
860 upvotes

[eBay.ca] Buy $150 Keg Card get Bonus $25 Keg Card Free!

Deals has a new Keg gift card promo up. Typical 15% off like all recent gift card promotions. Pretty good father's day gift.

Terms & Conditions

Present this card as payment at any participating Keg Steakhouse & Bar. Please protect your card as you would cash. Lost, stolen or cards used without your authorization cannot be replaced or replenished. This card cannot be redeemed for cash and no change will be given except as required by law.

Shipping Information

Standard - All packages are shipped using Regular Mail. You should expect your order to arrive in 5-7 business days.
Gift cards are shipped inactive and must be activated before use. Upon receipt of your gift card order please visit https://ebay.giftcardactivate.com to activate your cards.

Do not activate your gift cards until you have accepted delivery of the physical cards. The GiftCardStore and eBay.ca are not liable for cards once they are activated if they are subsequently lost or stolen.

All items sold are plastic gift cards.
21 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
2375 posts
1566 upvotes
is the bonus card just another regular gift card? or is there an expiry date (or other terms and conditions on it)?

anyone know? I don't see any stipulation from the eBay link but just want to make sure
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
2375 posts
1566 upvotes
The seller's feedback is not the greatest ......
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2008
2072 posts
325 upvotes
Want to buy one but would like to know if this is legit...
Aug 15, 2009
63 posts
4 upvotes
Worst case scenario there's still the Ebay moneyback guarantee so it'd just be a hassle but you probably wouldn't lose any money. In for 2 for future presents for in-laws.

Feedback seems fine....

Seller information
giftcardstore (16435 )
96.5% Positive feedback

Thanks OP :)
Nov 24, 2009
62 posts
21 upvotes
GTA
Buy with confidence. I bought one last Dec when the deal was buy $200 get $25. Arrived in mail soon after.
Regular Keg gift cards. A $200 card and a separate $25 card. Activated as instructed.
Great deal this time!
In for 1.

Thank OP!
Oct 3, 2008
43 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
Can you use more than one gift card in a single outing?
Sep 4, 2007
325 posts
38 upvotes
Does anyone know if you get the $25 gift card for every $150 you buy, even after the first? And if there are quantity limits? Can't seem to find the answer to either in the listing.
Nov 9, 2013
607 posts
133 upvotes
Vancouver
The listing is buy $150 get $25 so I would think you could buy a bunch if you want and get the same deal on each order.
Penalty Box
Dec 31, 2006
205 posts
158 upvotes
Any sellers below 98% rating is not worth promise to yourself. Especially when they lie about tracking # and shipping dates until you pass the deadline for filing complaint online and so have to call to do it manually.
Sep 8, 2014
440 posts
1163 upvotes
Have bought several gift cards from this seller. You usually have to enter your last name and postal code into a webpage ( I think it's that) to activate the card.
I've had zero problems.

I would attribute the 3.xx% negative feedback to incompetent people that can not follow instructions. I have little faith in humanity. I also look both ways when crossing a 1-way street. There are some REALLY stupid people out there.