[eBay.ca] Buy a $50 Rexall Gift Card for $42.50 - Email Delivery

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 30th, 2019 2:36 pm
[OP]
Oct 9, 2018
198 posts
1253 upvotes

[eBay.ca] Buy a $50 Rexall Gift Card for $42.50 - Email Delivery

New eBay gift card, Rexall this time. 50 for 42.50 and 5 per account.

Use of this eCard constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions:

This Gift Card is redeemable for merchandise at any participating Rexall and Rexall Pharma Plus store in Canada. Purchases will be deducted from the Gift Card. When the transaction is complete, you will receive a receipt showing the remaining balance until it reaches zero. This card is not redeemable for cash and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Protect this card and treat it like cash. For Balance Inquiries please call 1-888-261-6610. Visit us at www.rexall.ca to find a store near you. Rexall is a member of Rexall Pharmacy Group Ltd, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of McKesson Corporation.
46 replies
Jun 9, 2019
138 posts
160 upvotes
Can you buy other gift cards with this gift card?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
7763 posts
4381 upvotes
North York
Thanks OP!
I was also able to apply a $5 eBay coupon on my account, bringing the total to $37.50
[OP]
Oct 9, 2018
198 posts
1253 upvotes
Oomani wrote:
Oct 18th, 2019 11:17 am
Based on the previous the thread I don't think you can.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
7763 posts
4381 upvotes
North York
Oomani wrote:
Rexall™ Terms and Conditions
This Gift Card is redeemable for merchandise at any participating Rexall and Rexall Pharma Plus store in Canada and cannot be redeemed against the purchase of Gift Cards or prescriptions. Purchases will be deducted from the Gift Card. When the transaction is complete, you will receive a receipt showing the remaining balance until it reaches zero. This card is not redeemable for cash and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Protect this card and treat it like cash. For Balance Inquiries please call 1-888-261-6610 Visit us at www.rexall.ca to find a store near you. @2017, Rexall. Rexall is a member of Rexall Pharmacy Group Ltd, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of McKesson Corporation.
Nov 6, 2017
52 posts
16 upvotes
Vancouver
DragonRider wrote:
Oct 18th, 2019 11:19 am
Thanks OP!
I was also able to apply a $5 eBay coupon on my account, bringing the total to $37.50
Coupon doesn't work for me :(
Feb 22, 2015
189 posts
109 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Bought 5. Thanks, OP!
Sep 22, 2016
374 posts
688 upvotes
Thanks OP, I have one question though, seems like OP is always the first one to post these ebay GC deals. Did you subscribe to the ebay seller? If you don't mind, would you please share how you are able to get these deals when it just came out?

Or.. I could just subscribe to you if possible and get notified every time when you start a new thread if that's a feature on RFD :)
I love great flight deals, although it sucks that I only have 4 weeks of vacation per year 😢
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2004
3746 posts
1135 upvotes
Edmonton
LarryT778370 wrote:
Oct 18th, 2019 11:50 am
Thanks OP, I have one question though, seems like OP is always the first one to post these ebay GC deals. Did you subscribe to the ebay seller? If you don't mind, would you please share how you are able to get these deals when it just came out?

Or.. I could just subscribe to you if possible and get notified every time when you start a new thread if that's a feature on RFD :)
Its on the giant front page banner when you go to ebay.ca so not exactly hard to find.
[OP]
Oct 9, 2018
198 posts
1253 upvotes
LarryT778370 wrote:
Oct 18th, 2019 11:50 am

I'm a deals buyer for the most part, also you can follow giftcardstore and paypal.digital.gifts which are like the only ones doing gift cards on the site from my experience.
Mar 2, 2011
228 posts
61 upvotes
West
flaming homer wrote:
Oct 18th, 2019 11:48 am
Thanks, in for four, come on Lotto Max !!!

You can buy lottery with it? Please explain a bit.
I rarely go to Rexall. I just go there for the Canada Post.
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
2699 posts
797 upvotes
GTA
lil_dreams wrote:
Oct 18th, 2019 12:13 pm
You can buy lottery with it? Please explain a bit.
I rarely go to Rexall. I just go there for the Canada Post.
Walk up to cashier
Ask for lottery tickets
Pay with gift card
Sep 12, 2012
701 posts
469 upvotes
Toronto
Oomani wrote:
I bought these last time from eBay and I was able to use it to buy gift cards. I bought Amazon gift cards but the cashier has to punch in the Rexall gift card number. They can't scan the barcode for some reason.
Jun 9, 2019
138 posts
160 upvotes
hamandcheese wrote:
Oct 18th, 2019 12:34 pm
I bought these last time from eBay and I was able to use it to buy gift cards. I bought Amazon gift cards but the cashier has to punch in the Rexall gift card number. They can't scan the barcode for some reason.
Potentially YMMV then? Can anyone else confirm or dispute in-person experiences?