Expired Hot Deals

[eBay.ca] (Dyson Canada) Dyson Official Outlet - V10B Vacuum - Refurbished - 1 YEAR WARRANTY

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 19th, 2019 11:02 am
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2012
2730 posts
2050 upvotes
Toronto
zdpz wrote:
Mar 26th, 2019 4:48 pm
I bought 4 Dyson V8Hs and one came damaged. They replaced it with a V10 brand new in box and paid shipping for the defective V8.

I have seen a similar experience for several RFD users.

Not sure why you had such a different experience, strange.
I can vouch for dyson CS. my bin came a bit tight and they sent me a new one, no problem.
Aug 25, 2012
887 posts
106 upvotes
Toronto
I also had to return my fan and the process was painless.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
1545 posts
1413 upvotes
Alberta
Waiting for the fist deal to popup here on a V11. Been wanting a good deal on the V10 since Christmas, but now I feel like i'll need to wait for the V11. Thanks for posting op.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2005
1310 posts
249 upvotes
Kitchener
Dyson v10 has a built in battery. It is more difficult to remove and there aren't any spares you can get. It is too risky to get a refurb. Dyson has made it worse than previous versions.
Last edited by SomeGuyGG on Mar 27th, 2019 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Mar 6, 2003
12304 posts
3331 upvotes
Ottawa
Lush78 wrote:
Mar 26th, 2019 8:00 pm
but now I feel like i'll need to wait for the V11
"These go to eleven...."
RFD is not just about saving money, it's about the thrill of the hunt and not paying full price like Joe Shmoe did. This applies to everyday items as well as high end items that I don't really need.
Deal Addict
Oct 10, 2007
1205 posts
135 upvotes
Toronto
jumperson22 wrote:
Mar 26th, 2019 12:50 pm
Does anyone have a site or set of pictures to compare the various fluffy heads as they don't all seem to be the same or compatible with all models. I bought the refurb V8H less than a year ago and the fluffy head didn't fit on the vacuum and I contacted Dyson and told them it was likely missing a clip or something. They sent me an adapter which didn't work and after 15-20 back and forth emails and phone calls with pictures, they sent me a new fluffy head which did work. Wondering if the one I had was for a different machine or broken so I can then use it accordingly (or sell it since it's brand new).
Anyone know?
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2012
2730 posts
2050 upvotes
Toronto
jumperson22 wrote:
Mar 27th, 2019 4:36 pm
Anyone know?
do you have a picture? also what colour is the tab that unlocks it from the wand?

Also March10 works for some for another 10% off
Mar 5, 2015
35 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto, ON
zdpz wrote:
Mar 26th, 2019 4:48 pm
I bought 4 Dyson V8Hs and one came damaged. They replaced it with a V10 brand new in box and paid shipping for the defective V8.

I have seen a similar experience for several RFD users.

Not sure why you had such a different experience, strange.
Similar experience, bought a v7 refurb animal whose bin wouldn't open. They paid for return shipping of the v7 and shipped me a v8 promptly. Very satisfied with the experience
Aug 11, 2018
5 posts
vancouver
I ordered a v8h but not sure if I should be adjusting my expectations but it appears that the motor section shows quite a bit of scuffs and stuff. Not sure if that is to be expected. I hope someone can chime in. I wasnt expecting pristine but it seemed like its been dragged on the floor.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
2477 posts
1917 upvotes
Oakville
VictorC6461 wrote:
Mar 28th, 2019 1:50 am
I ordered a v8h but not sure if I should be adjusting my expectations but it appears that the motor section shows quite a bit of scuffs and stuff. Not sure if that is to be expected. I hope someone can chime in. I wasnt expecting pristine but it seemed like its been dragged on the floor.
Take pictures and send it to Dyson, they will take care of you.

But to be honest, it's hard to believe, because they go through a visual inspection that this would slip out the door. Minor blemishes and scratches are fine, but deep gauges are not.
-ZdpZ... ;)
Jun 23, 2015
29 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto, ON
WCDave wrote:
Mar 26th, 2019 1:37 pm
MARCH10 for a coupon code to bring it down to $382.50

Please note that this coupon code is targeted as per the T&C's:

Who's eligible for the Coupon?
Only invited, registered eBay users who see the Coupon in My eBay are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the Coupon is not transferable.

Not sure who is included and excluded, but punch it in and see if you have any luck.
Thank you! That worked! Saved $42 with that.
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
1102 posts
84 upvotes
SomeGuyGG wrote:
Mar 26th, 2019 8:16 pm
Dyson v10 has a built in battery. It is more difficult to remove and there aren't any spares you can get. It is too risky to get a refurb. Dyson has made it worse than previous versions.
I think dyson said this battery lasts the life of the unit. I'm not sure if this is true in the real world.