Expired Hot Deals

[eBay.ca] Dyson eBay Store - 20% off with coupon!

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 4th, 2019 2:17 am
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2013
2428 posts
959 upvotes
Quebec
Wondering to buy the

V7
Ball
BigBall

All seems bagless
Oct 9, 2018
301 posts
1743 upvotes
thanks op! Been looking for deals on dyson
Apr 23, 2014
52 posts
44 upvotes
Niagara, ON
Thanks OP - In for a Dyson AM06 12" - was hunting this for a while!!
Sep 5, 2011
623 posts
137 upvotes
Charlottetown
ratatapa wrote: Which vacuum do you guys recommand? that still seels bag too

I have hardwood, Vinyle and and Ceramic floor
I've had their refurbished V7 for about a year and a bit. Use it all over the use for hardwood floors on normal setting takes about 40 mins and still tons of battery life left.

I've got 2 golden retreivers and it is perfect for just grabbing and getting some loose hairs when they start to accumulate. For bigger jobs or doing the rugs we have an older standup that I use to quickly run over it. Newer dyson stick models have better suction I think so probably wouldn't even need to work about that.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2013
2428 posts
959 upvotes
Quebec
theDuder wrote: I've had their refurbished V7 for about a year and a bit. Use it all over the use for hardwood floors on normal setting takes about 40 mins and still tons of battery life left.

I've got 2 golden retreivers and it is perfect for just grabbing and getting some loose hairs when they start to accumulate. For bigger jobs or doing the rugs we have an older standup that I use to quickly run over it. Newer dyson stick models have better suction I think so probably wouldn't even need to work about that.

Bah though choice
Oct 25, 2006
560 posts
52 upvotes
anyone know if the fans are any good, or just a gimmick?
Perfect eBay Feedback
[OP]
Penalty Box
Dec 1, 2014
253 posts
422 upvotes
Anjou, QC
ratatapa wrote: Which vacuum do you guys recommand? that still seels bag too

I have hardwood, Vinyle and and Ceramic floor
How big is your place? V8 is fine for my small town house with all hard floors. But if you want more headroom and the V10 has more runtime (not sure about it) go for that for the extra headroom it can provide. I went with the v8 because I thought having to remove the tube to empty the canister on the v10 was stupid... but I always end up disconnecting the tube anyway to make it easier to empty without spilling anything.
JANNIES DO IT FOR FREE
Jun 21, 2003
343 posts
242 upvotes
Thanks OP! I also bought my wife the black/nickel hairdryer as a super early Christmas gift!

GIT-R-DUN boys!
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2013
2428 posts
959 upvotes
Quebec
DrunkTrailerParkSupervisor wrote: How big is your place? V8 is fine for my small town house with all hard floors. But if you want more headroom and the V10 has more runtime (not sure about it) go for that for the extra headroom it can provide. I went with the v8 because I thought having to remove the tube to empty the canister on the v10 was stupid... but I always end up disconnecting the tube anyway to make it easier to empty without spilling anything.

about 800 feet square (x2) since First floor + basement

I only have small carpet for winter

Otherwise all my floor are (ceramic + Hardwood) upstairs
Vinyle + Porcelain (basement)

V8 is too pricey for me I would go V7
May 25, 2009
308 posts
120 upvotes
so what does this coupon work on? not much it seems
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2130 posts
1164 upvotes
Vancouveresque
Doesn't seem to work on the AM07 tower fan.. got all excited for nothing. :(

Did it end early? This link shows 0 items available with the coupon: https://www.ebay.ca/e/sales-events/pickdyson
Nobody cares which exploitative corporations you give your money to every month. Capitalism is a plague on this planet. Get that crap out of your signature.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
1501 posts
548 upvotes
Richmond, ON
bought the red dyson hairdryer, 316 ALL in, my sis said that's a great deal so!
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2013
2428 posts
959 upvotes
Quebec
Dumb question as it's not listed anywhere on Ebay

Does the V7 or V8 comes with the charger? lol