Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eBay.ca

Dyson eBay Store - 20% off with coupon!

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 4th, 2019 2:17 am
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
2858 posts
3893 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
Ambushes wrote: Anyone know how long Dyson outlet shipping usually takes?
I ordered a v6b about 2 years back, came by Purolator in under a week.
Jun 18, 2010
533 posts
140 upvotes
GTA
I ordered on Friday, I got the Purolator shipping email today (Monday).
Deal Fanatic
Mar 29, 2002
5680 posts
3098 upvotes
Vancouver
got the big ball
😃
Nov 22, 2016
141 posts
190 upvotes
is the hp-02 hot + cold + air purifier worth it?
Dec 5, 2011
112 posts
68 upvotes
Vancouver
Qingbo wrote: is the hp-02 hot + cold + air purifier worth it?
I am looking at this as well. FYI it was just on sale for $339 last week and goes on sale for that price fairly frequently. It is now two models old as they just released hp-06.
Sep 27, 2017
84 posts
37 upvotes
Vancouver
Looking for a vaccum for my new place: is the v6b or ball upright any good? Or spent a little more and get the v7b?
Dec 1, 2014
253 posts
423 upvotes
Anjou, QC
Espress0 wrote: Looking for a vaccum for my new place: is the v6b or ball upright any good? Or spent a little more and get the v7b?
v6b is crap compared to v7 and v8. Works fine but
- really a lot more noisy,
- brush head not as good
- clunky handling due to in emptying design (you have to go in once in a while ane scrape off caked dust, v7 and v8 do this themselves every time you open the canister)
- and worse battery life on low.

Spend the extra cash IMO. V7 is a no brainer, but v8 with the two heads is the one to get imo.

That being said, v6 still better than the shitty knockoff products
JANNIES DO IT FOR FREE
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2006
1667 posts
532 upvotes
GTA
bought the v11 torque drive from HBC recently during their brief price error ($550+tax)... wondering if I should return it and buy the cheaper v8 refurb here (roughly $310+tax)...

anyone here upgrade from the v8 to v11 and can comment on whether the upgrade is worth it?
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2006
1034 posts
353 upvotes
Toronto
DrunkTrailerParkSupervisor wrote: v6b is crap compared to v7 and v8. Works fine but
- really a lot more noisy,
- brush head not as good
- clunky handling due to in emptying design (you have to go in once in a while ane scrape off caked dust, v7 and v8 do this themselves every time you open the canister)
- and worse battery life on low.

Spend the extra cash IMO. V7 is a no brainer, but v8 with the two heads is the one to get imo.

That being said, v6 still better than the shitty knockoff products
Is the stick that much more convenient? I have a Dyson ball vacuum from 10 years ago, still working fine. But I'm wondering if I should get the v7 for the light weight and ease of use. Does anyone know how the batteries are like for these refurbished items? The reviews on eBay seem to indicate it's less than what is advertised.
Dec 1, 2014
253 posts
423 upvotes
Anjou, QC
kkl1208 wrote: Is the stick that much more convenient? I have a Dyson ball vacuum from 10 years ago, still working fine. But I'm wondering if I should get the v7 for the light weight and ease of use. Does anyone know how the batteries are like for these refurbished items? The reviews on eBay seem to indicate it's less than what is advertised.
Down to individual preference but before I got the Dyson my house was a pigsty because it was such a pain in the ass to drag out the big vacuum plug it in and deal with a power cord. Now you just grab the stick vacuum it do a quick vacuum to spiffy up the place and you’re done in like five minutes. It’s so much more convenient that you use it more often and so your place stays tidier.

But it is down to individual habits and tolerance for annoyance. I’m extremely lazy, this even extends to my power tools and lawn mower. Cordless = much less likely to put off doing it. Unless I had a very big place with thick carpets or whatever I would never go back to plug-in vacuum.

I’m just waiting for Dewalt to get off their ass and make a stick format 20v shop vac like Milwaukee has

Not that you need any other excuse to spend money on RFD, but you could use the stick vac as a complement to the big boy. Keep the place tidy with a stick and once a month or whatever go whole hog for a good deep clean
JANNIES DO IT FOR FREE
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
26012 posts
211310 upvotes
GTA
throbbingdeal wrote: Not here to bash on the product, but I had been shopping for vacuums after trying my sister's Dyson. After a fair bit of looking around, I've found the Miele C3 to be a way better option all-around. I can't speak for the rest of their line, but the C3 Limited Edition that's currently $350 at most retailers is what I have and it's been a joy to use.

Although if you absolutely want bagless, do not go with the Miele Blizzard. Everything I've heard about it confirmed it was trash.
+1 on both counts. Picked up a C3 Cat & Dog from that Amazon deal a couple years back and it's an amazing machine. Fully sealed, built like a tank, yet relatively lightweight at the same time. It's amazing how clean the interior of the vacuum is when swapping filters/bags. Dysons are built like Fisher-Price toys in comparison (and I say this as someone who has a cordless Dyson for quick pick ups).

All that being said, given how few manufacturers there are of cordless (and reasonably powerful) vacs, the refurb cordless Dysons are a great deal, just that I tend to view them as a secondary cleaning tool rather than the main vacuum in our house.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2012
2008 posts
2044 upvotes
VANCOUVER
hesp wrote: got the big ball
That's great but which Dyson did you buy?
Mar 10, 2019
28 posts
16 upvotes
Did anyone else get this email?Action required: Your payment needs to be resent It shows and pending on my cc....seems strange. ???

You need to resend your payment. ,
Sorry, your recent payment for the item(s) below did not go through.
Please return to eBay to send your payment again.
Please complete payment for the items below:
Jun 2, 2011
575 posts
1023 upvotes
Toronto
looks like theres 6% cashback on rakuten.com not .ca for hairdryer
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
19713 posts
13577 upvotes
Ottawa
mizermalice wrote: bought the v11 torque drive from HBC recently during their brief price error ($550+tax)... wondering if I should return it and buy the cheaper v8 refurb here (roughly $310+tax)...

anyone here upgrade from the v8 to v11 and can comment on whether the upgrade is worth it?
I have both, I have the V8 and V11. The V11 runs noticeably longer such that I can do the entire house. For certain carpets it switches to high automatically and it cleans better for those carpets. The V8 doesn't last very long on high if I need a deep clean, it only seems to last a few minutes before the battery cuts out

I would definitely go with the V11 if you can. Or V10 which is similar.
Please update your profile to include your city https://forums.redflagdeals.com/ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=profile_info
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
3908 posts
2123 upvotes
Vancouver
rtsen wrote: Max discount is $50 so to maximize saving % wise, items around $250 are better.
Works out to be around the same price on the Dyson supersonic with the 15% discount last week
rugerty100 wrote: Coupon caps out at $50 discount, so this would only be $3.50 more in savings.
Thank you for doing the math for me -- I bought it last week with the 15% off and was upset until I got to your posts.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2863 posts
2537 upvotes
Vancouveresque
DrunkTrailerParkSupervisor wrote: I see everything available and was able to add to cart.
My problem was seemingly due to having an American registration address on my eBay account due to the time that I worked there a decade ago. Changed it to my actual address and suddenly everything appears and the coupon code works!
Nobody cares which companies you use/subscribe to on a monthly basis unless there is a deal to be had. Why advertise for them in your forum signature?
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2004
3236 posts
1612 upvotes
Thanks OP, just like a couple others here, I picked up the red supersonic + case for a killer price. I can’t fathom spending $499+tax for a new one no matter how much my wife wants one, but this I can work with.
May 25, 2009
458 posts
414 upvotes
GeeCee wrote: My problem was seemingly due to having an American registration address on my eBay account due to the time that I worked there a decade ago. Changed it to my actual address and suddenly everything appears and the coupon code works!
thx for posting - that was the reason my coupon wouldnt work as well - now all good

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)