• Jul 19th, 2019 7:23 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2009
1210 posts
1388 upvotes
Toronto :)

[eBay.ca] Dyson Official Outlet - V10B Vacuum - Refurbished - 1 YEAR WARRANTY

Dyson Official Outlet - V10B Vacuum - Refurbished - 1 YEAR WARRANTY - $399.99: https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Dyson-Official- ... %7Ciid%3A1

Dyson Official Outlet - Cyclone V10 MH R Vacuum - Refurbished - 1 YEAR WARRANTY - $361.74: https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Dyson-Official- ... 0005.m1851
Deals never wait for people, only people wait for deals.
Buy now, think later.
31 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2009
1210 posts
1388 upvotes
Toronto :)
Bumping this thread, prime day pushed it down too fast :’)
Deals never wait for people, only people wait for deals.
Buy now, think later.
Dec 3, 2011
108 posts
9 upvotes
Scarborough
Thanks OP.

Wish they had the V10H version available. H version comes with the 'fluffy' head / Soft roller (for hardwood). Does anyone know a way around to get the soft roller for free? Maybe calling in their costumer support?

At this point I don't know if it's worth waiting for the V11 Refurb..
Jul 9, 2017
47 posts
30 upvotes
I would never buy a refurbished Dyson off their eBay seller even if it was the last vacuum in existence. Serious QC issues.
Dec 8, 2010
535 posts
543 upvotes
Toronto
l4rate wrote:
Jul 17th, 2019 9:50 am
I would never buy a refurbished Dyson off their eBay seller even if it was the last vacuum in existence. Serious QC issues.
[citation needed]
Oct 3, 2017
236 posts
154 upvotes
l4rate wrote:
I bought the v8 refurbished from their eBay site. Great purchase. Would not hesitate to buy another Dyson refurb. No QC issues at all.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2004
4537 posts
563 upvotes
That's a good price. I'm going to hold out for the fancy v11 with the digital display
"I live my life a quarter-mile at a time, for those 10 seconds or less... i'm free."

11 Never Summer Heritage, 08 Rome Targa
08 Nitro Eero Ettala 155, 07 Rome 390
07 Capita Outdoor Living 154
Cervelo Soloist Carbon Ultegra
Apr 4, 2018
16 posts
8 upvotes
FYI I ordered the V10B a month ago ($420 + 8% Ebates) - The model you will receive is the Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute (seen here), not the purple V10 Animal pictured in the listing. I received it in like-new condition with no blemishes, however the brush bar wasn't rotating consistently, and after troubleshooting didn't solve the problem, Dyson sent us a replacement. It's been working perfectly since, even though the replacement has more visible scuffs throughout.

Just check your unit thoroughly and keep your shipping box for at least 2 weeks so you can easily send it back. Overall it's a great machine, but I didn't research this model fully before pulling the trigger. The battery life on maximum power only lasts for 6 minutes!!! The 60 minutes advertised is only on the lowest settings possible. Luckily I can vacuum my 1800 sqft home on low/medium on full charge (which is still much better than my old upright).
Last edited by WaterlWarri0r on Jul 17th, 2019 10:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
Dec 3, 2011
108 posts
9 upvotes
Scarborough
canadianpancakes wrote:
Jul 17th, 2019 9:53 am
What's the difference between the V10B and the V10MHR

Thanks
V10B has a bigger bin than V10MH
Also Torque Drive Cleaner head
Jan 2, 2014
526 posts
171 upvotes
I needs the fluffy head though :(

Anyone got a cheap place to get the fluffy head for the V8 at all too?
Dec 3, 2011
108 posts
9 upvotes
Scarborough
l4rate wrote:
You could argue the Quality Control is bad but based on many RFD posts, I see that they always get a replacement if the unit is faulty or DOA.
It's an option. Pay $699 / $799 + tax brand new or buy it for 399 + tax refurbished and gamble getting a new unit or close to brand new condition or a faulty/DOA unit which will get replaced regardless.

Example below...
WaterlWarri0r wrote:
Jul 17th, 2019 10:28 am
FYI I ordered the V10B a month ago ($420 + 8% Ebates) - The model you will receive is the Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute (seen here), not the purple Animal pictured in the listing. I received it in like-new condition with no blemishes, however the brush bar wasn't rotating consistently, and after troubleshooting didn't solve the problem, Dyson sent us a replacement. It's been working perfectly since, even though the replacement has more visible scuffs throughout.

Just keep check your unit thoroughly and keep your shipping box for at least 2 weeks so you can easily send it back. Overall it's a great machine, but I didn't research this model fully before pulling the trigger. The battery life on maximum power only lasts for 6 minutes!!! The 60 minutes advertised is only on the lowest settings possible. Luckily I can vacuum my 1800 sqft home on low/medium on full charge (which is still much better than my old upright).
Mar 8, 2006
293 posts
73 upvotes
Vancouver
the11thdoctor wrote:
Jul 17th, 2019 10:33 am
I needs the fluffy head though :(

Anyone got a cheap place to get the fluffy head for the V8 at all too?
I got the v10B refurb for $399 when the v8 deal was posted. It just arrived yesterday, in excellent condition. The torque head works great on my hardwood floors (dog hair). Bunch of youtube videos suggest it's not that great. I can probably pick one up cheap of Craigs.
Dec 3, 2011
108 posts
9 upvotes
Scarborough
dhype55 wrote:
Jul 17th, 2019 10:49 am
I got the v10B refurb for $399 when the v8 deal was posted. It just arrived yesterday, in excellent condition. The torque head works great on my hardwood floors (dog hair). Bunch of youtube videos suggest it's not that great. I can probably pick one up cheap of Craigs.
Good to know the torque head works great on the hardwood floor. Did you notice any marks or scratches?
Yes, I did watch several video on youtube as well.

I'm close to pull the trigger on a V10B unit.