Expired Hot Deals

[eBay.ca] Dyson Refurb Vacuum sale v10B 399$ v8B 269$!

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 27th, 2019 7:35 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
2071 posts
594 upvotes
Ottawa
Can you guys actually clean a 3 br house with the cordless in 1 go?

I have the Dyson big ball and the canister is pretty big, but I find it gets filled up REAL quick. I vacuumed 2 weeks ago, and did it again couple days ago, so not too much time in between. The canisters on these cordless ones look half the size, if that. I would hate to stop half way through to empty it. (I always empty it outside the house because there is always a cloud of dust no matter how I open/empty the canister)
Nov 16, 2013
216 posts
58 upvotes
Toronto
Are there any Dyson stick vacs where you don't have to hold your finger down the whole time?
May 5, 2009
26 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto
Received my unit yesterday after ordering to Toronto on Sept. 5. My item was literally brand new. None of the attachments had any scuffs or signs of usage. Same with the motorized head. The canister also appeared to be new, no signs of dust ect.. The filter on top does appear to have been washed at some point, but that was the only sign of use on my unit. Even the air filter looked new.

Battery performed as advertised; around 30 mins with normal speed use. So far very happy with it especially for the price. Quite powerful and did a great job on the hardwood and area rugs, especially compared to my old cordless vacuum from Costco.

Very tempted to get the soft roller head. Anyone have one and can provide their experience on it for getting dust off hardwood vs the stock head?
Last edited by jane12883 on Sep 10th, 2019 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
1545 posts
1413 upvotes
Alberta
jane12883 wrote:
Sep 10th, 2019 10:01 am
Received my unit yesterday after ordering to Toronto on Sept. 5. My item was literally brand new. None of the attachments had any scuffs or signs of usage. Same with the motorized head. The canister also appeared to be new, no signs of dust ect.. The filter on top does appear to have been washed at some point, but that was the only sign of use on my unit. Even the air filter looked new.

Battery performed as advertised; around 30 mins with normal speed use. So far very happy with it especially for the price. Quite powerful and did a greatjob on the hardwood and area rugs, especially compared to my old cordless vacuum from Costco.

Very tempted to get the soft roller head. Anyone have one and can provide their experience on it for getting dust off hardwood vs the stock head?
My V10B is due for delivery today. What model did you order? I'm hoping the condition of mine is similar to yours. Will post results when I receive it...
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
3426 posts
985 upvotes
As someone that was debating a cinetic big ball cannister, I ultimately went with the costco deal for the Miele C3 Complete Excellence (on sale for $599)

Double the price of the Dyson Refurb Cinetic, but a much better unit + Miele durability + Costco return policy. Just wanted to point out in case anyone else was weighing their options like me
Sep 18, 2008
181 posts
174 upvotes
Lush78 wrote:
Sep 10th, 2019 11:02 am
My V10B is due for delivery today. What model did you order? I'm hoping the condition of mine is similar to yours. Will post results when I receive it...
Received my v10b yesterday and it is in like new condition as well, got the copper absolute version.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
1545 posts
1413 upvotes
Alberta
Avery83 wrote:
Sep 10th, 2019 11:14 am
Received my v10b yesterday and it is in like new condition as well, got the copper absolute version.
Great to hear! I wasn't expecting a color swap... I think the original v10b/animal has the most consistent color scheme of all their models with purple as the primary...
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
1545 posts
1413 upvotes
Alberta
The V10B just sold out...
May 18, 2011
16 posts
1 upvote
Lush78 wrote:
Sep 10th, 2019 11:31 am
The V10B just sold out...
Check my reply above, bestbuy still has them listed.
Jul 17, 2011
95 posts
100 upvotes
Toronto, ON
jane12883 wrote:
Sep 10th, 2019 10:01 am

Battery performed as advertised; around 30 mins with normal speed use. So far very happy with it especially for the price. Quite powerful and did a great job on the hardwood and area rugs, especially compared to my old cordless vacuum from Costco.

I have a v8 with the soft roller its great on hardwood But and its a big BUT if you have pet with long hair it will jam the small wheels under the roller and will also jam the small roller and also get stuck in the plastic separator. Every time I use it I have to take it appart to remove the hair of my dog that get stuck in the shaft of the weel and roller.
overall its good if you dont have pets..
Nov 23, 2014
24 posts
East York, ON
Which is better
- big ball canister or ball upright vacuum?

I prefer corded since I don't want battery to die in a few years. Used for house usage, largely hardwood with small carpet rug. Both are 224$.

Any suggestions or differences? This will be my first Dyson....
Sep 18, 2008
181 posts
174 upvotes
oldspice wrote:
Sep 10th, 2019 12:27 pm
Which is better
- big ball canister or ball upright vacuum?

I prefer corded since I don't want battery to die in a few years. Used for house usage, largely hardwood with small carpet rug. Both are 224$.

Any suggestions or differences? This will be my first Dyson....
The canister will have more suction, would definitely want a canister vacuum over an upright if you had stairs to vacuum.