Expired Hot Deals

[eBay.ca] Dyson Refurb Vacuum sale v10B 399$ v8B 269$!

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 27th, 2019 7:35 pm
Aug 4, 2014
107 posts
88 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
sarahsarahb wrote:
Sep 12th, 2019 7:58 pm
Those who ordered the v10b, what colour did you get?
I received mine this week and it was orange
Nov 25, 2009
326 posts
107 upvotes
Terrace
My v8b just arrived, I noticed on the bottom of the canister lid that there seems to be a hairline crack (I played around with it for 5 min so that's why it's so dirty inside). Also, the battery life goes within 3 bars to two bars within a couple minutes. Is this typical of refurbished products from Dyson or should I take it up to warranty?

Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2009
2773 posts
320 upvotes
lawonga wrote:
Sep 12th, 2019 8:33 pm
My v8b just arrived, I noticed on the bottom of the canister lid that there seems to be a hairline crack (I played around with it for 5 min so that's why it's so dirty inside). Also, the battery life goes within 3 bars to two bars within a couple minutes. Is this typical of refurbished products from Dyson or should I take it up to warranty?

[img]https://i.imgur.com/cgagKU8.jp/img]
i would call and see if they can offer a replacement
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
1546 posts
1415 upvotes
Alberta
Now I want that v11 deal at Lowes. Since Purolator screwed up my v10b delivery and sent it back to Toronto, I may try to cancel my order and match the price through Dyson or order from Lowes if they let me.
Feb 27, 2008
972 posts
439 upvotes
Prince Edward County…
We’ve had a new V7 trigger from Openbox about a month ago now: seemed brand new, battery rocks. We love the mini-motorhead for furniture, mattresses etc.

Having a second v7 unit for our vacation rental business is great. We have a soft roller too. Professional cleaning: thorough and fast. The smelly old Miele? Time to sell it now, before the cordless revolution makes it a 20th century relic, lol!

I’ll keep my Shopvac for sucking up chunky crap.

Once again though- I’d buy a Shark cordless if I were buying my first cordless: swappable battery and superior durability (Consumer Reports)
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
1546 posts
1415 upvotes
Alberta
These have gone back to their original prices...
Aug 12, 2011
191 posts
61 upvotes
NORTH YORK
swk2006 wrote:
Sep 12th, 2019 5:37 pm
i think it's just the screws, but when i get it, i'll report back.
they sent an entire dock with screws.
Aug 24, 2019
30 posts
10 upvotes
Maybe they dont say no to customers, I misplaced a remote for a fan and they sent me a replacement free of charge. They even offered that i send mine in and get the new model for the price difference.
Aug 24, 2019
30 posts
10 upvotes
Id warranty it for sure, and definitely contact them!! Ive had great experience with after sale service.
Aug 2, 2009
185 posts
174 upvotes
Vancouver
sarahsarahb wrote:
Sep 12th, 2019 8:54 am
with hardware for the docking station?
No hardware for the docking, maybe I should contact them
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
2879 posts
555 upvotes
lawonga wrote:
Sep 12th, 2019 8:33 pm

I got a new V8 as well, I think its a seam in the plastic cause in the middle there is a distinct notch , doesn't look like a crack . Cause if you look directly at the 12 oclock position there is a straight seam too.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
1546 posts
1415 upvotes
Alberta
coilz wrote:
Sep 14th, 2019 2:27 pm
Called Dyson up at the Service phone # . Minimal hold time and they lady asked for my info / serial number/ order number. Sending a new battery and ac adapter with no questions asked.
Dyson support is 2nd to none in my experience. I've had good support from most of the top brands, polite and professional goes a long way, but Dyson has gone further than anyone for me. Last year, I bought my wife the Dyson hairdryer for Christmas at a decent deal found here. After already receiving the hairdyer, there was a even hotter deal posted for a US Dyson promo. Simply calling them and asking about matching that promo on my past completed order, they refunded $100, added an incredibly well designed magnetic stand, and were even kind enough to throw in some free accessories. The single best support I've had easily.

Last night I called to cancel the order I made here for the v10b because it was misdirected on delivery and the v11 deals came along. The listing for the refurb claims no refunds but it wasn't a problem, maybe because of the delivery woes, but I knew they would be helpful. Lady was very kind and in conversation she mentioned some new accessories for the hairdyer she heard my wife had, and was excited to ship them out to us for free because of the delivery issues. I'll be happily investing in a new v11 knowing it's support is in good hands for its lifetime...

Jan 5, 2007
94 posts
36 upvotes
Vancouver
Darn... Our vacuum just died and I missed this sale.

Anyone know if this is an annual sales for refurbished or the once in lifetime deal that's ship has sailed?