Expired Hot Deals

eBay.ca

Dyson V10B Cordless Vacuum Kit + NEW Floor Dok + 5 NEW Tools (refurbished) - $499.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 10th, 2021 1:57 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Jun 7, 2021
45 posts
199 upvotes

[eBay.ca] Dyson V10B Cordless Vacuum Kit + NEW Floor Dok + 5 NEW Tools (refurbished) - $499.99

Just saw this one ebay.ca with other promos from Dyson Outlet

Dyson V10B Cordless Vacuum Kit + NEW Floor Dok + 5 NEW Tools
Refurbished for only $499.99

Limited time offer - ends Aug 26

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/164853236099

Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer - Red is also only $329.99

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/164916046345
Last edited by diegovar22 on Aug 6th, 2021 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
25 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2006
1254 posts
674 upvotes
I just got the v11h - Dyson v11 absolute from Dyson refurb for $518 ($589-12% cash back from Rakuten). I believe that is a better deal. It was a 1 or 2 day offer so I guess that is expired now though.
Jr. Member
Jul 13, 2016
124 posts
284 upvotes
FYI Rakuten won't pay out purchases of Dyson store "accessories" including the Dok, so these bundles will save more than buying the parts separately.

The Supersonic refurb should be $300.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jun 23, 2005
24403 posts
196079 upvotes
GTA
CDRoot wrote: I just got the v11h - Dyson v11 absolute from Dyson refurb for $518 ($589-12% cash back from Rakuten). I believe that is a better deal. It was a 1 or 2 day offer so I guess that is expired now though.
Might be YMMV though - I believe the Rakuten terms for Dyson have forever specified refurbished items do not qualify.

In any case, the V11H with two heads is still on sale for $589.99 on their website / $584.99 on their eBay store (and the V11B/version with only the hard floor head is not -$599.99). That's not a bad deal for those looking, whether you need the two heads or not - sell the extra one to bring the cost down further.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
2477 posts
920 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo, …
That floor dok is really nice, but its like $200 on it's own and never goes on sale.

This is a pretty good deal.
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2006
1254 posts
674 upvotes
toguy wrote: Might be YMMV though - I believe the Rakuten terms for Dyson have forever specified refurbished items do not qualify.

In any case, the V11H with two heads is still on sale for $589.99 on their website / $584.99 on their eBay store (and the V11B/version with only the hard floor head is not -$599.99). That's not a bad deal for those looking, whether you need the two heads or not - sell the extra one to bring the cost down further.
Oh shoot I didn't know this. There was no fine print when I used it! I still don't have my cashback so u might be right.
Jr. Member
Aug 5, 2012
145 posts
36 upvotes
Toronto
How good are the Dyson reburbished products? Anyone have any issues with them before?
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 1, 2008
772 posts
648 upvotes
Canada
BagelJuice wrote: How good are the Dyson reburbished products? Anyone have any issues with them before?
I've had a V8 for about 8 month and it came like new with a few light scratches on the dust bin. Accessories looked brand new. The battery was weak out of the box so I contacted Dyson through eBay and they sent me a brand new battery right away. It was worth the money, in my case at least.
==================================================
Jr. Member
Nov 26, 2015
144 posts
113 upvotes
Toronto, ON
FYI, there are some refurb Miele C3 Excellences on eBay right now. With the coupon they’re $480 shipped plus 1% cash back. Retail is $950. Just throwing it out there.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Feb 19, 2004
7556 posts
393 upvotes
BC
Best Buy also the same price from Dyson Outlet. Is it better to buy thru Best Buy or ebay's?
insert witty comment
Jr. Member
Aug 5, 2012
145 posts
36 upvotes
Toronto
wroom wrote: I've had a V8 for about 8 month and it came like new with a few light scratches on the dust bin. Accessories looked brand new. The battery was weak out of the box so I contacted Dyson through eBay and they sent me a brand new battery right away. It was worth the money, in my case at least.
That's good to hear, placed an order for 1
Sr. Member
Feb 8, 2006
739 posts
481 upvotes
I got the V10 refurbished when it was on sale last and it's going strong. Kid even sucked up big chunks of paper. I had to put on boost to force the pieces through but it came out like a champ.

that dock looks pretty sick though. that soft roller head is a pricey piece too.
Newbie
Nov 26, 2019
67 posts
33 upvotes
I’m curious if anyone compare Dyson cordless to other cordless sold on Amazon, are they worth the double price?
Sr. Member
Feb 4, 2019
701 posts
1093 upvotes
BagelJuice wrote: That's good to hear, placed an order for 1
Also, since it's from Dyson direct, you still get the 1 year manufacturer's warranty. I bought the V10B without the floor dock, and one of the heads stopped working, and they replaced it quick and easy.
Jr. Member
Aug 5, 2012
145 posts
36 upvotes
Toronto
AGTOM83 wrote: Also, since it's from Dyson direct, you still get the 1 year manufacturer's warranty. I bought the V10B without the floor dock, and one of the heads stopped working, and they replaced it quick and easy.
Did you just msg them on ebay directly for that?
Sr. Member
Feb 4, 2019
701 posts
1093 upvotes
BagelJuice wrote: Did you just msg them on ebay directly for that?
I called Dyson customer service.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 1, 2008
772 posts
648 upvotes
Canada
AGTOM83 wrote: I called Dyson customer service.
When I called Dyson customer service directly about my weak battery in the refurbished unit, they told me there is nothing they can do and that I need to contact Dyson eBay and so I did.
==================================================

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)