• Oct 19th, 2019 1:27 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jan 31, 2007
12360 posts
181 upvotes
Toronto

[eBay.ca] Ebay 1$ Selling Fee Weekend

So the promo is back. Starting today till Sunday, list up to 5$ and only pay $1 fee to ebay.

Note that you will be charge paypal fee and that if you don't sell your item within 30 days then the promo won't apply and you will be charged with regular fee according to the last ebay promo that ran.

What is the Promotion?

Sellers ("Sellers") who activate the offer, and pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth herein, list during the Promotion Period, will pay (i) zero insertion fee, (ii) a final value fee capped at $1 per item; (iii) a final value fee capped at $1 on shipping, for the first 5 items created; and “(iii) a final value fee capped at $1 on shipping if shipping cost is charged (“Promotion”).

Eligible listings for the Promotion include auction-style, auction-style with the Buy It Now feature added, or fixed price formats.

Please note: All existing selling limits on your account (as well as category and item limits) still apply. Listing fees may apply, depending on how many listings you have already created; learn more about seller fees, including the number of free listings per month, by viewing our everyday rate plan.

Who's eligible?

This Promotion is available to Canadian sellers who: (i) activated the Promotion; and (ii) meet eBay's minimum seller performance standards. Please sign in to My eBay and view your seller dashboard to verify whether your account is currently meeting the standards.

When is it?

This Promotion will begin on October 19, 2019, at 00:00:01 ET (12:00AM plus one second), and will end on October 20, 2019 at 23:59:59 ET (11:59PM plus 59 seconds), for listings on www.ebay.ca or www.cafr.ebay.ca (the "Promotion Period").
One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure
1 reply