• Last Updated:
  • Jul 16th, 2019 4:18 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2019
1012 posts
1148 upvotes
albundy99999999 wrote:
Jun 18th, 2019 8:02 am
I'd surprised eBay didn't cancel at least one of your accounts after the orders were placed, but then you probably don't care. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Why would they? You're allowed to have as many ebay accounts as you wish.
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2006
1865 posts
209 upvotes
Toronto
computergeek541 wrote:
Jun 19th, 2019 1:40 am
Why would they? You're allowed to have as many ebay accounts as you wish.
Is it not in their T&C that you are only allowed one eBay account for the promo? Since you have so many accounts with the same name, address and phone number, they can restrict your account. If they didn't restrict your accounts, then you got lucky.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2019
1012 posts
1148 upvotes
albundy99999999 wrote:
Jun 19th, 2019 8:14 am
Is it not in their T&C that you are only allowed one eBay account for the promo? Since you have so many accounts with the same name, address and phone number, they can restrict your account. If they didn't restrict your accounts, then you got lucky.
I think you're confusing me with another member. I never said that I had 10 accounts or anything like that. I just know that name, address, and phone number don't make a difference when it comes to if a code will work and that ebay customers are allowed to have multiple accounts. I do see that it does say one coupon use per household. The highly doubt if they'd do anything just because a code was use 2 or 3 times in a household, even if it's by the same person, or someone else who lives there. Now, if you opened up 30 or 40 accounts and only made purchases that costed $0.01 after coupon, then they might have an issue with that.
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2006
1865 posts
209 upvotes
Toronto
computergeek541 wrote:
Jun 19th, 2019 6:14 pm
I think you're confusing me with another member. I never said that I had 10 accounts or anything like that. I just know that name, address, and phone number don't make a difference when it comes to if a code will work and that ebay customers are allowed to have multiple accounts. I do see that it does say one coupon use per household. The highly doubt if they'd do anything just because a code was use 2 or 3 times in a household, even if it's by the same person, or someone else who lives there. Now, if you opened up 30 or 40 accounts and only made purchases that costed $0.01 after coupon, then they might have an issue with that.
I think I was referring to someone in the previous post who made 18 transaction with the same name, address and credit card. Two to three of the same name, address and credit card might be fine, but it is still their discretion to restrict the accounts.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2019
1012 posts
1148 upvotes
albundy99999999 wrote:
Jun 19th, 2019 7:06 pm
I think I was referring to someone in the previous post who made 18 transaction with the same name, address and credit card. Two to three of the same name, address and credit card might be fine, but it is still their discretion to restrict the accounts.
18? Lol

I could see a couple of times, but I don't consider it worth the trouble to open an account just to for this. How many $3 items could one person have a use for, never mind trying to resell (wouldn't be profitable)?
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2006
1865 posts
209 upvotes
Toronto
computergeek541 wrote:
Jun 19th, 2019 7:48 pm
18? Lol

I could see a couple of times, but I don't consider it worth the trouble to open an account just to for this. How many $3 items could one person have a use for, never mind trying to resell (wouldn't be profitable)?
Well, it depends on how one looks at that. $3 x 18 = $54 USD. Is it really worth the time and effort? It's really up to the individual.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
16935 posts
23260 upvotes
ONTARIO
My orders are starting to slowly trickle in. Got 3 orders so far. Makes me now wonder when the next $3 off coupon will be! Need some more free junk from china!