Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eBay.ca

eBay $5.00 off targeted over $5.01

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 4th, 2019 5:36 pm
19 replies
May 25, 2017
30 posts
49 upvotes
I won't be using mine so post when used. Not sure if it will work for anyone else.

YCANUE9GZVQZDLQM
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7360 posts
5511 upvotes
Turko44 wrote: I won't be using mine so post when used. Not sure if it will work for anyone else.

YCANUE9GZVQZDLQM
"Looks like that's the wrong code. Please double-check and try again."

Tied to account, or someone used it?
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2005
1749 posts
1361 upvotes
whats the subject name of the targeted email? btw, that code won't work with any account other than yours as it's tied to a specific account.
Always hungry ;)
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7360 posts
5511 upvotes
No offer for me. Probably since I placed an order on Ebay just yesterday.
Sep 9, 2003
770 posts
631 upvotes
Tried 2 accounts and neither had the offer.
Jul 28, 2009
123 posts
127 upvotes
Surrey
seems only work for ebay.com not ebay.ca
Aug 3, 2005
170 posts
59 upvotes
Ah, Darn!
Looks Like You Didn't Win Your Watch List.
But don't worry,
here's $5 just for entering!
Use code: WATCH5
Winking Face
Deal Addict
Apr 29, 2005
4734 posts
147 upvotes
Markham/GTA
megamtl wrote: Ah, Darn!
Looks Like You Didn't Win Your Watch List.
But don't worry,
here's $5 just for entering!
Use code: WATCH5
Doesn't work for me (I entered the contest). It says "Looks like that's the wrong code. Please double-check and try again."

Would appreciate a code if anyone has extra.
Tangerine, GreatCanadianRebates, Rakuten, Coinbase, Shakepay
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2012
5438 posts
4856 upvotes
Toronto
eBay disqualified a bunch of people for no good reason for the $5 watch list promo with zero notification. I did everything correctly, only 1 ebay account for over a decade, never abuse any coupons or anything, still didn't get anything and support just says disqualified. Probably some type of an automatic algorithm that determines it based on certain factors.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23019 posts
6892 upvotes
Scarberia
ot: did u guys get your 50$ code from selling 50$ item yet? i don't see it yet, its been over 2 weeks since promo ended, supposedly its in the ebay messages
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Apr 29, 2018
76 posts
97 upvotes
Toronto
mikka2017 wrote: ot: did u guys get your 50$ code from selling 50$ item yet? i don't see it yet, its been over 2 weeks since promo ended, supposedly its in the ebay messages
Nope. They scammed a ton of people with that and the watch list promo. Tons of complaints on their Twitter but they don't care since they got your fees.
Don't forget to like and subscribe
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
6578 posts
9073 upvotes
Ebay can keep the $5, but I will keep the negative experience from ebay, but need to thanks to OP for the generosity of the code although it is tied to the account
fusion52 wrote: Nope. They scammed a ton of people with that and the watch list promo. Tons of complaints on their Twitter but they don't care since they got your fees.
Nov 28, 2019
13 posts
2 upvotes
Weird request but can anyone not using that $5 coupon for themselves message me?

Basically want to grab a couple things around $5 each, you could put in my shipping info, and I can pay you any overage :P

Been waiting for this stupid coupon and apparently theyve limited it? Might message support
Jun 25, 2008
184 posts
42 upvotes
The Wick
For those waiting for the up to 50 dollar coupon, I received mine last night.
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2010
1048 posts
853 upvotes
Milton
Went to my Messages section and saw a note from them to use the code WATCH5 for $5 off min $5.01 order - via the app only. Tried it and it worked, bought some cables.

Looks like a generic code, so give a try on the app. Doesn't work on the browser.
Oct 31, 2019
533 posts
340 upvotes
fusion52 wrote: Nope. They scammed a ton of people with that and the watch list promo. Tons of complaints on their Twitter but they don't care since they got your fees.
I got nothing for the watch list but the $50 coupon showed up. Check your dashboard/messages it appeared on dashboard one day then disappeared then a message with code showed up later.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)