Expired Hot Deals

eBay.ca

eBay $5 coupon of purchase of $5.01 (Targeted, YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 6th, 2020 4:31 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2005
2010 posts
1405 upvotes

[eBay.ca] eBay $5 coupon of purchase of $5.01 (Targeted, YMMV)

Expires July 8th. Just got it in the email now.
Images
  • Untitled.jpg
Last edited by TomRFD on Jul 6th, 2020 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
16 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2006
2016 posts
433 upvotes
North York
Didn't get mine. Must be targeted.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7526 posts
7860 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks, but no thanks... I'm not wasting 2 hrs deciding what to purchase from cheap Chinese vendors, and in the end don't receiving anything from them
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
7708 posts
9694 upvotes
roblombardi wrote: Thanks, but no thanks... I'm not wasting 2 hrs deciding what to purchase from cheap Chinese vendors, and in the end don't receiving anything from them
You do know eBay isn't AliExpress right?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7526 posts
7860 upvotes
Toronto
Gtaphotog wrote: You do know eBay isn't AliExpress right?
LOL.... sometimes it's worse
Feb 10, 2019
30 posts
140 upvotes
Montreal
roblombardi wrote: LOL.... sometimes it's worse
Nah you're definitely exaggerating. I've always gotten my products from China and in the rare case they never come, you'll get a refund. Pretty easy.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2016
2084 posts
4761 upvotes
roblombardi wrote: Thanks, but no thanks... I'm not wasting 2 hrs deciding what to purchase from cheap Chinese vendors, and in the end don't receiving anything from them
Last time I used this coupon, the seller came back and said they can't ship to Canada even though it said it does on the product page. He canceled my item and refunded me the 8 cents I had to pay over $5. Not sure if the coupon had anything to do with it because its an ebay coupon but meh
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2008
1860 posts
584 upvotes
Ottawa
eBay coupons is not very good tgese days.
I got a 5$ coupon but has to spend 10$.
Wait, it is 10$US bucks but your coupon is only 5$ Canadian.

it is a cropout coupon.
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2015
1637 posts
929 upvotes
NOYFB
Maybe get some books instead? Most of the booksellers are located in the US or UK and shipping is fast

I don't get this coupon, prolly cause I got the $10 off $20 one the other day. Oh well
plz don't touch my signature.

don't make me less of a human just cause i don't share your "idiotologies".

👮‍♂️👮‍♀️lives matter
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2002
3517 posts
1025 upvotes
Gtaphotog wrote: You do know eBay isn't AliExpress right?
I thought it was just my luck. I’ve tried to order things 5 times from aliexpress. 3x I haven’t received the item. ebay out of the 150+ things. maybe a dozen times they haven’t arrived.

I’ve been waiting for a coupon but this is like the first time I haven’t received one after seeing it posted on RFD. Confused Face have a bunch of stuff to buy
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7526 posts
7860 upvotes
Toronto
FernandoR2 wrote: Nah you're definitely exaggerating. I've always gotten my products from China and in the rare case they never come, you'll get a refund. Pretty easy.
Nope.... three times I've used this type of coupons from ebay, stuff never arrived. I got a refund each time... but who is going to refund me the time I spent looking for stuff?... lol
Aug 28, 2011
532 posts
66 upvotes
I received coupon as well. i tried to use on some car detailing stuffs but it says cannot be applied.
Did anyone have any success, if so what kinda sellers i need to look for?
Oct 7, 2018
257 posts
494 upvotes
Montreal
Can we get examples of stuff to buy? I got the coupon
Dec 27, 2007
22646 posts
15049 upvotes
Kitchener
ves211 wrote: I received coupon as well. i tried to use on some car detailing stuffs but it says cannot be applied.
Did anyone have any success, if so what kinda sellers i need to look for?
DanZChief wrote: Can we get examples of stuff to buy? I got the coupon
Terms & Conditions
The Coupon will expire at 11:59:59 PM ET on the date shown on the Coupon. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of an order subtotal for eligible item(s) on eBay.ca or eBay.com. Eligible items exclude items in the Autos, Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, Cars, Motorcycles & Vehicles, and Real Estate categories. Coupon can be used once for up to the maximum Coupon amount. Only registered eBay members can receive the discount. Any unused difference between the order total and the maximum Coupon amount will be forfeited.

Any refund you may be entitled to receive will not include the value of this Coupon. In the event you receive a refund, you will receive no more than the amount you actually paid toward your purchase.

Coupon is subject to Canadian laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face or cash value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon. eBay reserves the right to suspend, change, or cancel this Coupon promotion at any time, in the event of circumstances arising which in eBay's opinion make it necessary for it to do so. Use of automated devices or programs for Coupon redemption prohibited.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2005
2010 posts
1405 upvotes
I got 2 phone cases for $2.