Expired Hot Deals

[eBay.ca] Ebay App: $15 off Coupon - Spend $75 USD (or CAD equivalent) get $15 off!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 8th, 2017 5:54 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2014
1041 posts
2440 upvotes
Toronto

[eBay.ca] Ebay App: $15 off Coupon - Spend $75 USD (or CAD equivalent) get $15 off!

Ebay Canada is running a promotion right now where if you spend a minimum of $75 USD (or the Canadian equivalent) you get $15 off using the code P15OFFAPP upon checkout. The promo ends tonight by 11 PM Eastern.

Deal is ONLY valid through the Ebay app on iOS or Android.
How to redeem your Coupon:
Shop for eligible items (see below for exclusions).
Pay for your item by 11:00 PM Eastern Time on December 8, 2017.
Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: P15OFFAPP
Coupon is only valid when you buy within the latest version of the eBay Mobile App on iOS or Android.
Questions? Visit our step-by-step guide.

Terms & Conditions:
The Coupon is a USD $15 discount off a minimum purchase of USD $75, valid until 11:00 PM on December 8, 2017. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on the latest version of the eBay app. Eligible items exclude items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories. Coupon can be used once within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only eBay members registered with an address located in the United States or Canada are eligible for the Coupon. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S and Canadians laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.
5 replies
Oct 6, 2017
31 posts
10 upvotes
I bought $75 stuff last time to get $15. Something I bought are really not needed. I must insist - DON'T BUY this time.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2017
3437 posts
545 upvotes
is it 11pm pacific time or est. i always run out of time
*SIG: OptiPlex™ 790 i5-2400 @3.1ghz 12gb DDR3 ram win10pro w/radeon rx460 rogers gigabit VIP using D-Link DIR-890L AC3200
May 18, 2016
115 posts
76 upvotes
Mississauga
mikka2017 wrote:
Dec 8th, 2017 5:43 pm
is it 11pm pacific time or est. i always run out of time
"Pay for your item by 11:00 PM Eastern Time on December 8, 2017."
Oct 2, 2013
832 posts
205 upvotes
last year I tool advantage of the code and got a 4T HDD for my NAS
and another one....
This year I was thinking the same thing, but found the new HGST 4G is not as good as the previous model,

it says app exclusive on its website?