Expired Hot Deals

eBay.ca

[ebay.ca] Dyson Official Outlet - V10B Cordless Vacuum Kit + NEW Floor Dok + 5 NEW Tools $529.99

• Last Updated:
  • May 10th, 2021 9:36 am
[OP]
Oct 20, 2003
665 posts
109 upvotes

[eBay.ca] [ebay.ca] Dyson Official Outlet - V10B Cordless Vacuum Kit + NEW Floor Dok + 5 NEW Tools $529.99

Dyson Official Outlet - V10B Cordless Vacuum Kit + NEW Floor Dok + 5 NEW Tools

Sale price for $529.99, listed at $729.99

The v10B vacuum alone is currently at $429.99 ... Dok retails for $200, tools are useful addons for handheld vacuum use, seems like a decent addon. I found this after the previous sale for the V10 motorhead was gone.

Not sure if this is "hot" but definitely a good value if you are interested in the Dyson V10 system
Last edited by Cowman1208 on May 9th, 2021 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
12 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2017
1211 posts
3079 upvotes
New Brunswick
Wish these came with the soft roller...I have zero carpet in my house
Feb 11, 2014
12 posts
2 upvotes
Vaughan
Anyone have experience with refurbished products from Dyson?
[OP]
Oct 20, 2003
665 posts
109 upvotes
Sejad wrote: You know OP, you could post the price in the title so people know right away if they’re interested or not before even having click the link.
thanks for the feedback, updated
RFD brings out the m00t in everyone!
Jun 23, 2014
55 posts
23 upvotes
East York, ON
Is this a good deal? I know there was another thread on a refurbished v10 (not sure the difference between that and this which says v10B), and that was going for 349 from Walmart
Jan 16, 2018
27 posts
6 upvotes
MergeAndAcquire wrote: Is this a good deal? I know there was another thread on a refurbished v10 (not sure the difference between that and this which says v10B), and that was going for 349 from Walmart
I bought the 349 one and it came with only 2 tools and a brush roller, also a wall mount tool.
Oct 29, 2016
532 posts
302 upvotes
BranCracker wrote: Wish these came with the soft roller...I have zero carpet in my house
The normal brush works pretty well on hard floors. Once I got over the paranoia that it was scratching it. It isn’t.
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2008
1135 posts
636 upvotes
Prince Edward County…
I wish there were something like a V10 Trigger, or a unit sold without accessories. Is there?
Jan 18, 2005
194 posts
113 upvotes
Kleavage wrote: Anyone have experience with refurbished products from Dyson?
I've bought a few over the years and they were all like new. My first one was stolen, so I can speak to the lifetime, but the others are still going strong with the batteries eventually needing to be replaced.
Feb 21, 2013
156 posts
138 upvotes
I bought one of the bigger units that you plug in and roll around. The box it came in was wet and mangled and the exterior of the unit was pretty worn but functioned well in the beginning. We had an issue with one of the wheels but the 1 yr warranty was honored and relatively painless process of sending it back to them to get it fixed.

My main problem with it (no experience with other Dyson products) is that over time the suction power has noticeably gotten worse and in general I feel like I'm paying for brand more than quality. I'm sure there's maintenance I can do with the interior chambers but brief googling made it seem annoying to do.
Dec 19, 2019
2 posts
1 upvote
I purchased a V11B in March when it was on sale and was quite impressed. The unit that arrived looked brand new and unused. To my surprise it even came with soft roller head which is only supposed to come with the V11H.
[OP]
Oct 20, 2003
665 posts
109 upvotes
MergeAndAcquire wrote: Is this a good deal? I know there was another thread on a refurbished v10 (not sure the difference between that and this which says v10B), and that was going for 349 from Walmart
I think this is a good value deal for the included Dok station and accessories. I was looking for the 349 deal as well but couldn't find anything in stock. I bought this one instead. The V10B is the "Animal" model level, which is the second tier I guess to say if you look at the Dyson website or other independent sites that list or rank the model tiers and explain their differences.
MacooR wrote: I purchased a V11B in March when it was on sale and was quite impressed. The unit that arrived looked brand new and unused. To my surprise it even came with soft roller head which is only supposed to come with the V11H.
I wish I had a wayback machine to get the V11 sale - this was the model the waifu wanted for mothers day but there was no deal to be had and my RFD sense put up a huge wall trying to buy anything full rate. ( and I think I'll keep her since she wanted a vacuum, to clean... for mother's day lol)
RFD brings out the m00t in everyone!