[eBay.ca] [eBay.ca] (Paypal) 20% off $50 Gap Gift Card - EMAILED - All in $40

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 28th, 2020 4:34 pm
[OP]
May 2, 2017
830 posts
1484 upvotes

[eBay.ca] [eBay.ca] (Paypal) 20% off $50 Gap Gift Card - EMAILED - All in $40

Last edited by Seanne on Aug 17th, 2020 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
35 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2019
1067 posts
1177 upvotes
Nice. So soon again surprising.

Hope they stay in business.
[OP]
May 2, 2017
830 posts
1484 upvotes
simplypop wrote: Nice. So soon again surprising.

Hope they stay in business.
old navy unlikely and not on the list (or combined gap inc?), maybe gap.
even then, they would close physical stores first and keep online stores open.
[OP]
May 2, 2017
830 posts
1484 upvotes
Fenrir00 wrote: Could we still use GAP gcs at BR?
should be, gift card image itself shows all 3 stores
Dec 22, 2012
425 posts
197 upvotes
Mississauga
Use of this eCard constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions:

This Gift Card (“Card”) is issued by Gap (Canada) Inc. and Old Navy (Canada) Inc., Canadian corporations, and may be redeemed for merchandise at any Gap brand, Old Navy, or Banana Republic including Outlet and Factory stores.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
2036 posts
1251 upvotes
Fenrir00 wrote: Could we still use GAP gcs at BR?
I've used it at BR, Old Navy and GAP before... for many years now. Will work on all 3 in stores and online.
Deal Addict
May 20, 2009
1310 posts
779 upvotes
Mississauga
GAP and Old Navy are closing their local stores, due to COVID1-9 and may file bankrupcy soon.
It seems only BR is safe for now, until we see some news later.
Be sure not to buy too much.
PM $13/30 days, 250MB with unlimited incoming/30d
Zoomer $36/mo, 5GB 800 minutes
Carrytel cable internet, 75M/10M unltd, $40/30d
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2011
1019 posts
159 upvotes
Toronto
Ordered a few last time around and 2 of the $50 gift cards only had around $30-something credit on it... anybody else had these issues before with this seller?

Any suggestion what to do about it? Contact PayPal, seller or credit card company to get a claim??
Apr 29, 2013
195 posts
281 upvotes
Calgary
kayceedee wrote: Ordered a few last time around and 2 of the $50 gift cards only had around $30-something credit on it... anybody else had these issues before with this seller?

Any suggestion what to do about it? Contact PayPal, seller or credit card company to get a claim??
I was just about to ask how legit this is and buying gc from eBay. Seeing this makes me even more leery Neutral Face
[OP]
May 2, 2017
830 posts
1484 upvotes
kayceedee wrote: Ordered a few last time around and 2 of the $50 gift cards only had around $30-something credit on it... anybody else had these issues before with this seller?

elcheapoo wrote: I was just about to ask how legit this is and buying gc from eBay. Seeing this makes me even more leery Neutral Face
File a paypal dispute maybe? The seller is paypal themselves.
Nov 3, 2018
255 posts
612 upvotes
Seanne wrote: old navy unlikely and not on the list (or combined gap inc?), maybe gap.
even then, they would close physical stores first and keep online stores open.
I thought old Navy was the only company out of the 3 (BR/Gap/ON) that actually makes money and is propping up the other two?
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2007
1394 posts
1239 upvotes
These are great deals. With these you can basically get 50-70% off your total using whatever promo they have at the time and the sign up coupon.

Old navy is a god send, basically only cheaper store that sells tall clothing

thanks op
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2019
1067 posts
1177 upvotes

Depends which website you check balance. It was probably in USD.
[OP]
May 2, 2017
830 posts
1484 upvotes
supremePug wrote: I thought old Navy was the only company out of the 3 (BR/Gap/ON) that actually makes money and is propping up the other two?
Oops thats what i meant, likely to stay open. Iirc from the news 'the gap' is closing stores and havent heard about old navy. Old navy is also always packed everytime i come on weekends. Bought cheap shirts online recently and wanted to return in store but changed my mind due to long cashier lineups.