Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eBay.ca

(Expired) 20% off Dyson Coupon - Official Dyson Store - USE Code PICKCLEAN

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 1st, 2021 7:54 pm
Jun 22, 2019
3 posts
7 upvotes
Ordered the V11 Tuesday, arrived earlier today.
Perfect condition, completely clean barring a minor scratch on the canister and the screen being completely shattered.

Will update once I hear back from Dyson.

Edit: Called them, 40 minutes on hold, phone support was really nice. First looked at sending me a new motor / body unit, those were out of stock, so replacement refurb unit it is. They sent me a Puralator mailing label by email, once I sent that back they'll send me another refurb unit.
Last edited by macdja38 on Oct 16th, 2020 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 15, 2019
222 posts
177 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
macdja38 wrote: Ordered the V11 Tuesday, arrived earlier today.
Perfect condition, completely clean barring a minor scratch on the canister and the screen being completely shattered.

Will update once I hear back from Dyson.
Yikes! That's awful.

Can you confirm for @dreaderus if it came with the soft roller head?
Jun 22, 2019
3 posts
7 upvotes
ChrisE45532 wrote: Yikes! That's awful.

Can you confirm for @dreaderus if it came with the soft roller head?
Yup @dreaderus it came with both a soft roller head and high torque.

Everything it came with is in this pic other than the charger (in use, cord trailing off to the right)
Aug 21, 2011
156 posts
214 upvotes
Montreal
Yeah. I thought it was weird, just received my v11h and it came with a bunch more attachments than expected (No complaints there haha). Everything else seems fine. Battery was at 10% and there was some dust in the bin, that's about it. Hopefully it doesn't die when I test it more next week :D
Images
  • aaaaa.jpg
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
12614 posts
2318 upvotes
[quote="ChrisE45532" post_id=33289418 time=1602870058 user_
SubXel wrote: It stated no returns from the beginning, this is why I was very hesitant. You should try to cancel ASAP.
I tried to cancel but they said they ship automatically. They said you can initiate a return through eBay though, as well as refuse package or call Purolator back to pick up package within 5 days as a delivery refusal.

I should have paid more attention in the first place...or maybe I'll keep both and someone gets a nice Christmas present
Aug 4, 2008
222 posts
177 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I ordered the V8B on the evening of the 13th which arrived this afternoon (the 16th) in downtown Toronto. It looks brand new coming out of the box.
May 9, 2008
674 posts
142 upvotes
Toronto
Got my v11h, and noticed the cradle/wall mouny for it doesn’t allow the battery portion to just slide in. Did anyone notice the same?
Aug 21, 2011
156 posts
214 upvotes
Montreal
intotech wrote: Got my v11h, and noticed the cradle/wall mouny for it doesn’t allow the battery portion to just slide in. Did anyone notice the same?
No issue with mine, maybe check this video if you did everything correctly?

(I actually didn't know the front casing could be removed until I watched that video just now lol)
Apr 15, 2017
55 posts
17 upvotes
Same happened with me, battery doesn't go in dock. I called them, they are sending me new onw. I hope that fits.
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
12614 posts
2318 upvotes
dreaderus wrote: A bit better suction and batt life and some lcd indicators is about it.

I choose v10b
Did you receive your v10? Do you have a pic of all the accessories it comes with? No soft roller right?

Both mine arrived today, trying to decide which one to keep before opening the packages.
Jul 15, 2019
222 posts
177 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
dreaderus wrote: which is confusing because the V11 implies it comes with a bunch of things the v10 implies nothing in the summary of each. pretty sure thats not the case
Everything should come with at least the standard head (direct drive for V10, torque drive for V10B), combo tool, and crevice tool. The V11 should come with all that (with torque drive head instead of direct drive) and the soft roller - not really a bunch of things. Some lucky user posted they got several other tools though.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2007
4111 posts
861 upvotes
Mississauga
ChrisE45532 wrote: Everything should come with at least the standard head (direct drive for V10, torque drive for V10B), combo tool, and crevice tool. The V11 should come with all that (with torque drive head instead of direct drive) and the soft roller - not really a bunch of things. Some lucky user posted they got several other tools though.
id have prob swung for the v11 but sort of blew it figuring softroller was extra on both models but im sure i'l live :)
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
12614 posts
2318 upvotes
Got both Dyson's and returned the v10b unopened. Our v11 only came with standard accessories but everything looked brand new, no visible dust or scratches anywhere and absolutely loving it. I didn't really think a new vacuum was necessary since our 5 year old dc35 was still working, however I can't believe how much fine dust/dirt the v11 sucked out of a rug that we regularly vacuum.

Also that sound/vibration whenever you release the trigger is amazing...probably $50 from each vacuum went to designing that sound but its worth it haha
Jul 15, 2019
222 posts
177 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Just got mine today. Ground shipping from Toronto to Vancouver is painful when you're excited. A bit of dust in the cannister but very clean, a small mark on the motor surface but nothing that I'll be complaining about. Charging and will play with it later.
slowtyper wrote: Also that sound/vibration whenever you release the trigger is amazing...probably $50 from each vacuum went to designing that sound but its worth it haha
YES! This was literally my first thought when I opened it. I feel like I have entered the future...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)