Extra 15% Off Lenovo Store with code LENOVODEAL21

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 25th, 2021 10:41 pm
[OP]
Jun 9, 2016
309 posts
1184 upvotes

[eBay.ca] Extra 15% Off Lenovo Store with code LENOVODEAL21

Lenovo is running an additional 15% off their entire eBay store. It ends on 10/24 and max discount is $300.

Link: https://www.ebay.ca/e/sales-events/leno ... %7Ciid%3A0

Coupon Code: LENOVODEAL21

What is the Promotion?

This Coupon is a 15% discount valid from October 18, 2021 at 11:00AM ET until October 24, 2021 at 11:59 PM ET. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of an eligible item(s) of $50 or more on eBay.ca, cafr.ebay.ca. Maximum discount of $300. Eligible item(s) include those purchased from LenovoCanada.

How to redeem your Coupon:

1. Shop for eligible items from LenovoCanada.

2. Pay for your item by 11:59 PM ET on October 24, 2021.

3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: LENOVODEAL21

Additional Coupon Terms & Conditions:

Coupon can be used once per eBay account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only registered eBay members with an address located in Canada can receive the discount. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to Canadian laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.

If you are attempting to use this Coupon to buy items from both managed payments seller(s) and non-managed payments seller(s), your cart may be divided into two separate transactions. If that happens, this Coupon will be applied to the first transaction if it meets the minimum purchase requirement. If the first transaction does not meet the purchase requirement, this Coupon will not be applied. If your second transaction meets the purchase requirement, you must apply this Coupon during the second transaction.
47 replies
Aug 14, 2009
488 posts
581 upvotes
AB
Great place to get a DOA laptop.

Also, be aware that they don't provide the same level of service as if you buy from lenovo.com; you're basically limited to dealing via ebay. And if you call in to the main Lenovo support lines to get support (or reach out to them on Twitter), they will deny that they have an official ebay store and pretend it's someone else running it who's not affiliated with lenovo.
Apr 18, 2017
767 posts
1536 upvotes
trendless wrote: Great place to get a DOA laptop.

Also, be aware that they don't provide the same level of service as if you buy from lenovo.com; you're basically limited to dealing via ebay. And if you call in to the main Lenovo support lines to get support (or reach out to them on Twitter), they will deny that they have an official ebay store and pretend it's someone else running it who's not affiliated with lenovo.
I've actually had the opposite. Lenovo support from the website was awful, but the eBay store was super quick and easy to deal with. It's probably luck of the draw, I suppose.
Aug 14, 2009
488 posts
581 upvotes
AB
User131439 wrote: I've actually had the opposite. Lenovo support from the website was awful, but the eBay store was super quick and easy to deal with. It's probably luck of the draw, I suppose.
I'm not saying support from lenovo.com is *great* by any stretch, just that your options for support are limited to whoever runs the ebay store... for better/worse.

For example, if you buy a laptop from lenovo.com and it comes DOA, you can get a replacement no problem -- and if they don't have stock, they can sub in something better for the same price. All the depts recognize the order number and will treat it like it's a real sale.

On the other hand, if you buy from the ebay store (that they claim isn't them), you can only get repair through lenovo.com, not replacement (which, during COVID times may even mean sending it away and hoping they don't take months like they have been) and they won't acknowledge the legitimacy of your order / order# -- and if the ebay store has no more stock, the only thing you can do is send it back for a refund, which takes weeks to process.

And given that the stuff on the ebay store is low-stock, repair/return units, and other 2nds, there's a higher chance you're gonna have issues with it, as well.
Last edited by trendless on Oct 18th, 2021 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 7, 2008
465 posts
197 upvotes
Vancouver
trendless wrote: Great place to get a DOA laptop.

By this, do you mean you are trying to get warranty service? Or are you trying to get them to process a return? Because those are two different things.
Aug 14, 2009
488 posts
581 upvotes
AB
Zerosystem wrote: By this, do you mean you are trying to get warranty service? Or are you trying to get them to process a return? Because those are two different things.
Order support, not repair. There's no reason to deal with repair on a brand new purchase. Warranty is legit no matter where you buy it, assuming it's not grey market.
Nov 17, 2019
806 posts
1999 upvotes
trendless wrote: I'm not saying support from lenovo.com is *great* by any stretch, just that your options for support are limited to whoever runs the ebay store... for better/worse.

For example, if you buy a laptop from lenovo.com and it comes DOA, you can get a replacement no problem -- and if they don't have stock, they can sub in something better for the same price. All the depts recognize the order number and will treat it like it's a real sale.

On the other hand, if you buy from the ebay store (that they claim isn't them), you can only get repair through lenovo.com, not replacement (which, during COVID times may even mean sending it away and hoping they don't take months like they have been) and they won't acknowledge the legitimacy of your order / order# -- and if the ebay store has no more stock, the only thing you can do is send it back for a refund, which takes weeks to process.

And given that the stuff on the ebay store is low-stock, repair/return units, and other 2nds, there's a higher chance you're gonna have issues with it, as well.
Heads up for everyone that if you order from Lenovo.ca and you receive a DOA laptop, you lose Rakuten. They consider it a "returned item" and won't honor it. (know this from personal experience.. :( ) But Lenovo will ship you a new one quickly.
Aug 14, 2009
488 posts
581 upvotes
AB
quantman wrote: Heads up for everyone that if you order from Lenovo.ca and you receive a DOA laptop, you lose Rakuten. They consider it a "returned item" and won't honor it. (know this from personal experience.. :( ) But Lenovo will ship you a new one quickly if there's a problem.
Smh. And here I thought I'd already plumbed the depths of their stupidity.

Sorry 'bout your 'personal experience'.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
6409 posts
5975 upvotes
Vancouver
This might be a good deal for someone with an additional 15% discount.

Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Tablet Gen 3, 13.0" IPS Touch 400 nits, UHD Graphics 620
8th gen i7, 8GB, 256GB SSD, Win 10 Pro, 1 YR On-site Warranty

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/334157483563

$1074 less discount.. $1042.68 all in (BC).

Ron.
Last edited by newfbc on Oct 18th, 2021 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 7, 2008
465 posts
197 upvotes
Vancouver
trendless wrote: Order support, not repair. There's no reason to deal with repair on a brand new purchase. Warranty is legit no matter where you buy it, assuming it's not grey market.
Unless you have an order number and an invoice from Lenovo's website, I don't think you should count this as a direct purchase from Lenovo just because it's from the Lenovo ebay store. Even if the ebay store says direct from Lenovo, I think that's more to let people know that purchases are fulfilled by Lenovo as opposed to a third party company selling their own stock of Lenovo equipment.

Also, I would think that because they're selling through ebay, they're using a different stock/inventory/order management system than their main website and you'd be better served by going through the same channel for return/exchange as how you bought it. I mean, would you contact Lenovo's ebay store for support for an order you made directly from the Lenovo.com website, simply because "they're both Lenovo" in the end?
Jul 21, 2011
976 posts
989 upvotes
Knowhere
trendless wrote: Order support, not repair. There's no reason to deal with repair on a brand new purchase. Warranty is legit no matter where you buy it, assuming it's not grey market.
Why would you contact Lenovo to return the laptop you bought from eBay Lenovo store, where you can easily return via eBay?
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2012
3614 posts
2292 upvotes
Calgary
Personally I've had great experiences with Lenovo CS either by phone or chat. By phone, I got to chat with a human (albeit non native english speaking, I think) within mins. Got to chat with someone in less time. Regardless, when I couldn't solve my technical issue, I got a RMA label next day (fs fwiw).

Pretty painless affair overall. I like Lenovo but ofcos, YMMV. That said, got zero experience with Lenovo ebay though. IMO if possible, deal with the official site unless ofcos, the deal is too good to refuse.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2008
3492 posts
1107 upvotes
Belle River
Any decently fast Android tablets for basic browsing/social media/video calls/simple stuff? I got someone a low end Lenovo Android tablet awhile back and it's very slow even for basic use, just bringing up the keyboard is annoying :).
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
2133 posts
1641 upvotes
Canada
quantman wrote: Any decent deals ?

199$ for QHD 24inch monitor, 300nits, 99sRGB. 75hz freesync
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/333603622209?ha ... 716d7c2349
Its pretty lacklustre, I ordered two for the office... its decent at best. Price is good though for QHD but the stand is janky and one of my panels arrived with a 3/4" scratch at the top. From old threads, it can be a panel lottery just have to check the policy for returns etc through Ebay store.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2012
3614 posts
2292 upvotes
Calgary
hystavito wrote: Any decently fast Android tablets for basic browsing/social media/video calls/simple stuff? I got someone a low end Lenovo Android tablet awhile back and it's very slow even for basic use, just bringing up the keyboard is annoying :).
If the stated needs are exactly as required (affirming cos don't wanna hear, why can't it do win or play all 'droid gamesFlushed Face), I can't recommend enough the Lenovo Duet. Its meant to do exactly as stated & then some via playstore apps. Likely best overall bang4buck tab IMO.

Comes with cover, kb & even pen in some models. Best of all, at one time, it got down to ~$250ish for the totl model on the same lenovo ebay store but I don't got no time machine for ya. Maybe you'd like to wait for similar sales or pay abit more to play now.