Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eBay.ca

(giftcardstore) Buy 2 $100 Petro Gift cards for $196 + Bonus $30 Valued Fuel Savings Card - 15% savings

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 6th, 2019 8:43 pm
Oct 9, 2018
308 posts
1777 upvotes

[eBay.ca] (giftcardstore) Buy 2 $100 Petro Gift cards for $196 + Bonus $30 Valued Fuel Savings Card - 15% savings

New petro promo, same as last time.

Limited to 5 cards per account.

Terms & Conditions

No refunds or exchanges on any gift cards purchased. Petro-Canada Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards. Petro-Points will be issued to members based on purchases when the Petro-Canada gift card is used as the form of payment, no points will be issued when the Petro-Canada gift card is purchased. All trademarks are property of their respective owners. Card is not redeemable for cash. Card is only valid at participating Petro-Canada locations. Suncor Energy Products Partnership is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cards. For full terms and conditions of your gift card, please visit http://retail.petro-canada.ca/.

Shipping Information

Standard - All packages are shipped using Regular Mail. You should expect your order to arrive in 5-7 business days.
Cards are shipped inactive and must be activated before use. Upon receipt of your card order please visit https://ebay.giftcardactivate.com to activate your cards.

The GiftCardStore and eBay.ca are not liable for cards once they are activated if they are subsequently lost or stolen.
11 replies
Mar 26, 2019
44 posts
104 upvotes
Nice. I am in the market for a card. Will definitely consider it
Apr 15, 2010
110 posts
98 upvotes
Vancouver
Would help to specify in the OP that this is for "Receive $30 value on Fuel Savings card that saves you 3 cents per litre on 1000 litres of fuel". Every cent counts but may not be worth the hassle for some.
Oct 16, 2012
329 posts
117 upvotes
Vancouver
Curious when you mean "hassle" is it waiting for the gift card to come and swiping said gift card and preferred price card?
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2014
1284 posts
1066 upvotes
Edmonton
Yeah this is not 15% savings. You get 2% instant savings (200$ gc for 196$).

Then you need to buy 1000L to get 30$ off. Assuming it's 1$/L (really ever is), you're getting 30$ back for spending $1000, or 3% back.

So you're getting 34$ back after spending $1000, or 3.4% back.
Jun 27, 2007
449 posts
420 upvotes
I normally get this deal but a hard pass this time. $.03 is a step down from before and 1000 litres is a freaking lifetime to realize any savings.
Oct 17, 2004
839 posts
504 upvotes
Toronto
hightech wrote: 196/200 = 2 % discount

You can use your RBC credit card to get 3 cents off a litre and many of those cards also have additional bonuses.

This makes this deal Sub Zero cold.
In any case its a deal, without this you would pay full price for an item that never really goes on sale...
I'm too poor to buy crap
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2004
1782 posts
740 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Can you combine the RBC 3c with the bonus 3c saving card?
Jun 25, 2013
108 posts
84 upvotes
Coquitlam
Focus wrote: Can you combine the RBC 3c with the bonus 3c saving card?
Yes I do this all the time, and just pay with my rbc visa at the pump after swiping my discount card first! Used to be 8 cents discounts total with the 5 cent card, but even 6 cents discount combined is not too shabby!!
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
2286 posts
1043 upvotes
BC
I activated my two gift cards today, but tried at Petro Can 10-15 minutes later and it was refused.

Activated the fuel savings, and said 1000 litres. I add it to my Petro Points account, it says 0 litres.

Does it take time for the "activation" to take effect, or I should start an eBay claim?

Edit: the cards show the balance when checked from Petro Can site. I'll try again tomorrow.
Lucky Mobile: $20/3GB Unlimited Canada wide calling. DMINR

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)