• Last Updated:
  • Oct 5th, 2017 10:05 am
[OP]
Aug 9, 2017
64 posts
45 upvotes
Vancouver

[eBay.ca] Google Pixel XL - 32GB - Quite Black $520

With the Google Pixel 2 coming out soon, price of Google Pixel is dropping. Cheaper than the deal that Koodo is currently offering.
Last edited by level220 on Aug 10th, 2017 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
69 replies
Nov 29, 2007
495 posts
60 upvotes
“Fully functional in like new condition! Cosmetic condition: 9 out of 10. Ships in non retail box with phone and 3rd party accessories: charger and usb cable only, and does not come with a sim card or headphone”
Aug 12, 2010
240 posts
54 upvotes
NCR - RCN
That's still pretty good I think for the XL.

I'm trying out the normal one with the koodo thing... and might return it for this.
Total $ spent because of RFD... $15,277.42
Total $ saved because of RFD... $7471.93

Not paying 'retail' for anything: Priceless
May 6, 2014
138 posts
141 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
tharkhold wrote: That's still pretty good I think for the XL.

I'm trying out the normal one with the koodo thing... and might return it for this.
You are willing to buy a used device from an unknown seller without any warranty for like $100 cheaper? plus the phone doesn't even have original box and accessories.
Aug 12, 2010
240 posts
54 upvotes
NCR - RCN
Alexios07 wrote: You are willing to buy a used device from an unknown seller without any warranty for like $100 cheaper? plus the phone doesn't even have original box and accessories.
The seller's selling the normal Pixel for 499$... I may go that route, so 100$+tx less that what I'm supposed to pay with Koodo.

Then again, I may wait for the 2 to come out to lower the prices on the ones.

Decisions, decisions, decisions :)

Dec 12, 2010
423 posts
124 upvotes
Vancouver
tharkhold wrote: The seller's selling the normal Pixel for 499$... I may go that route, so 100$+tx less that what I'm supposed to pay with Koodo.

Then again, I may wait for the 2 to come out to lower the prices on the ones.

Decisions, decisions, decisions :)
Koodo will cost you $531~ all-in. It's brand new with a warranty. I would recommend going with Koodo's deal.
Deal Expert
Feb 19, 2008
15807 posts
7125 upvotes
London
Alexios07 wrote: You are willing to buy a used device from an unknown seller without any warranty for like $100 cheaper? plus the phone doesn't even have original box and accessories.
They are far from an unknown seller. They have been posted in hot deals many times.
Jan 4, 2010
298 posts
340 upvotes
Mississauga
I mean, this looks like a good deal to me... have there been any bad experiences?
Aug 12, 2010
240 posts
54 upvotes
NCR - RCN
kazin wrote: Wow......so glad I was able to hop on the deal before they fixed it. Go with eBay then I guess!
wait, so if I ordered before this jump, im still ok with the old deal?

Crap. And I started a return email.. lol

Dec 12, 2010
423 posts
124 upvotes
Vancouver
tharkhold wrote: wait, so if I ordered before this jump, im still ok with the old deal?

Crap. And I started a return email.. lol
Oh you are lucky then. You're still okay with the old deal - I'd HIGHLY recommend keeping it.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2007
1835 posts
451 upvotes
won't these be quite a bit cheaper when the Pixel 2 hits later this year?
Aug 12, 2010
240 posts
54 upvotes
NCR - RCN
kazin wrote: Oh you are lucky then. You're still okay with the old deal - I'd HIGHLY recommend keeping it.
Yeah.. let's see what they say... I even stated in my email that the return reason is that I didn't like the 'hardware'... lol

Oh well... Shooting one's own toe off doesn't hurt as much as I thought.

Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2013
1428 posts
1152 upvotes
Orleans, ON
$100 for a warranty and a box doesn't seem like that great of a deal TBH
This eBay seller is legit, and you're getting the XL not the regular Pixel. This is a better deal IMO.
May 6, 2014
138 posts
141 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Kevin8se7en wrote: $100 for a warranty and a box doesn't seem like that great of a deal TBH
This eBay seller is legit, and you're getting the XL not the regular Pixel. This is a better deal IMO.
For $100 more you got a brand new device (it's a Pixel XL too) with one year warranty and legit charger and cable. I'm not willing to buy a $500+ piece of electronic hardware without any warranty. But hey, your money, your choice right?
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
4241 posts
1778 upvotes
Scarborough
To drop $550 for a used phone without warranty is kinda crazy. Maybe less crazy if purchased locally but online? Yeah you must be cray-cray
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
7017 posts
1532 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Bought from this dealer before. At least they are legit.

Not sure if the price is hot though.
There's a sucker born every minute.
Dec 12, 2010
423 posts
124 upvotes
Vancouver
You can just say your family member wants it or you change your mind. Don't really need to give a real reason. It's your choice in the end.