Expired Hot Deals

[eBay.ca] HBC digital gift cards - $50 for $42.50 (limit 5/person)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 17th, 2018 10:49 am
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2001
8667 posts
2365 upvotes

[eBay.ca] HBC digital gift cards - $50 for $42.50 (limit 5/person)

HBC digital gc $50 for $42.50. From paypal so no risk

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Buy-50-Hudsons- ... 3AFeatured

good deal for those planning to shop at HBC
10 replies
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2001
8667 posts
2365 upvotes
mrteeKO wrote: That doesn't look legit lol
dont know how it could look more legit
May 30, 2011
980 posts
1374 upvotes
mrteeKO wrote: That doesn't look legit lol
This listing was advertised on the front page of the ebay canada website. I've bought gift cards from them before and they sent me the code via email in 10 minutes.
Nov 26, 2014
930 posts
580 upvotes
Toronto, ON
bought during xmas for 42 but totally forgot to use!!!
Saw this deal again and stock another 5 for next year. Now I have so many gift cards roots, gap, pizzapizza, canadian tire, the bay, esso, petrocanada, .......oh well.~
Mar 25, 2006
244 posts
54 upvotes
A 15% discount or more is no big deal with a Hudson's Bay credit card, but this is interesting if there are no exclusions on the gift card to prevent it from being used for brands that always get excluded from the regular sales. I don't see anything in the listing that would indicate restrictions on what brands you can purchase.
Banned
Apr 14, 2017
605 posts
896 upvotes
RFD
pg94au wrote: A 15% discount or more is no big deal with a Hudson's Bay credit card, but this is interesting if there are no exclusions on the gift card to prevent it from being used for brands that always get excluded from the regular sales. I don't see anything in the listing that would indicate restrictions on what brands you can purchase.
You need to print the cards before going and you can only use one per transaction according to their conditions.

They can combine the cards by calling their credit department but that is YMMV.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
1770 posts
2591 upvotes
St Clements, MB
An experienced associate can transfer gift card balances using the register. I've split gift cards before.

On thebay.com you can use two gift cards in one transaction and pay the difference with any credit card including the Hudson's Bay Mastercard (or classic BayCard).
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2012
3558 posts
3135 upvotes
Toronto
SuperPaulette wrote: You need to print the cards before going and you can only use one per transaction according to their conditions.

They can combine the cards by calling their credit department but that is YMMV.
I just purchased something online with a hbc gift card, now they have the option for additional GC at checkout