Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eBay.ca

Hotels.com Canada - $85 for $100 eGC + 10% Off Code

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 4th, 2018 1:44 pm
Tags:
None
Oct 14, 2017
162 posts
276 upvotes
Vancouver

[eBay.ca] Hotels.com Canada - $85 for $100 eGC + 10% Off Code

15% off $100 electronic gift cards. Limit 5.

If you have a UniDays account, you can get a 10% off coupon which you can stack on top of this.
Last edited by stally on Jun 26th, 2018 1:43 am, edited 6 times in total.
104 replies
Oct 23, 2010
66 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto
Where does it say limit of 5? I am looking to book a week of hotels, this is a hot deal for me.
Nov 23, 2004
416 posts
354 upvotes
I would not recommend getting hotel deals via gift card unless you have separate travel insurance that covers trip cancellation/interuption. I typically use my VISA card which has trip cancellation and trip interruption, and this has saved me hundreds of dollars due to unforeseen events (sickness, death in the family). Good deal though.
Jan 8, 2012
887 posts
744 upvotes
Williams Lake
If you book a cancellable hotel room, do they refund the gift card amount?

I'm looking at their terms, but I can't find an explicit statement re refund.

Thanks OP. I too have a few rooms to book and this could save me some money.

Just in passing, I notice that you can only use one gift card per booking, but you can, apparently, combine gift cards online to increase the amount redeemable. Anyone done this successfully?
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1921 posts
807 upvotes
Calgary
wudtsilake wrote: If you book a cancellable hotel room, do they refund the gift card amount?

Just in passing, I notice that you can only use one gift card per booking, but you can, apparently, combine gift cards online to increase the amount redeemable. Anyone done this successfully?
Yup. There’s a webpage that you plug your card numbers into. Used it to combine two cards, balance transferred instantly.
Mar 28, 2009
737 posts
345 upvotes
Ottawa
wudtsilake wrote:

I bought a bunch of giftcards for my last trip and it worked successfully to just apply all the giftcards to my account and we were able to use it up as we booked different hotels.
Oct 14, 2017
162 posts
276 upvotes
Vancouver
wudtsilake wrote: If you book a cancellable hotel room, do they refund the gift card amount?

As blind56 mentioned, yes you can combine all your gift cards into one.

I recently cancelled a booking made with this gift card and my refund was in the form of a new gift card. I received it within 10 minutes of cancelling.
Oct 14, 2017
162 posts
276 upvotes
Vancouver
Also, heads up for those of you who have a UniDays account, you can get a 10% off code which can be stacked on top of this.
Oct 14, 2017
162 posts
276 upvotes
Vancouver
ncdecay wrote: Where does it say limit of 5? I am looking to book a week of hotels, this is a hot deal for me.
I bought five and can't seem to purchase any more.

I know in the past there have been similar quantity limits per eBay account for this offer.
Sep 6, 2012
586 posts
274 upvotes
Vancouver
doh. My golden days of University is long long long gone so I join the dark side: Begging.

If anyone does not use their UniDays coupon, please pm me.

Thank you in advance :)
Mar 2, 2011
728 posts
410 upvotes
West
y26day wrote: doh. My golden days of University is long long long gone so I join the dark side: Begging.

If anyone does not use their UniDays coupon, please pm me.

Thank you in advance :)
I'll send you a PM for a code.
Dec 24, 2012
123 posts
78 upvotes
VANCOUVER
I had to use two separate accounts to buy 10 gift cards. Anyone know how long they had to wait for the gift cards to arrive?
Nov 29, 2013
667 posts
1025 upvotes
TORONTO
If there is anyone else not using their discount code I would be grateful if you could pass it along to me.
Feb 15, 2006
548 posts
51 upvotes
if anybody has an extra unidays discount, could you please send it to me
Oct 14, 2017
162 posts
276 upvotes
Vancouver
Gambino604 wrote: I had to use two separate accounts to buy 10 gift cards. Anyone know how long they had to wait for the gift cards to arrive?
Mine arrived 11 minutes after purchase.
Feb 2, 2009
293 posts
67 upvotes
I've been using Hotels.com for 4 years now and have had no issues with booking/cancelling. If anyone has extra UniDays discount code I'd be love to have one.
Sep 14, 2009
982 posts
670 upvotes
Kingston
I would love a Unidays discount code if someone can PM me it. Appreciated.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)