• Nov 6th, 2021 10:25 pm
Tags:
None
27 replies
Oct 14, 2015
410 posts
457 upvotes
Halifax, NS
3.5 mm connection but c'mon (UV for the c'mon comment)
Face With Tears Of Joy
Nov 23, 2018
500 posts
653 upvotes
Underground Bunker
c'mon man, just buy it!
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2013
1111 posts
449 upvotes
Chambly, QC
Is it confortable?
The connector is one jack 3,5 with audio and mic ?
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
43305 posts
7215 upvotes
Hmm. Wish it had a usb option.
Blanka
Mar 27, 2012
322 posts
293 upvotes
416 to the 905
bought 2 sets.
both of my daughters play online games so they should enjoy these.
thanks OP.
***First Hour of my day starts with RFD and a Coffee....then I start my actual Work Day***
Jul 14, 2016
96 posts
75 upvotes
djemzine wrote: Thanks. Perfect for me to use on my work laptop. The audio Jack doesn’t work anymore lol
Somewhat related comment: I got a free Microsoft LX-3000 a while ago and I think its pretty damn good. It's at least a 15 year old design at this point, but it's still available brand new for around the same price as back then. The minimum CPU is a 600 MHz P3, recommended is a P4 1.6.

Anyways, I really like the way it sounds. It's semi open, so you can still hear others but they don't hear much, the comfort is on point, the USB works with anything out of the box, only the windows live messenger button is kinda useless. The mic is great, the sound quality is very good for what it is, and the bass is not bad either considering the intended use case. Music sounds surprisingly good on these, and the volume control tops out right where it's starting to be in unsafe territory.

The only change this thing ever had over its life, is the at the time new Microsoft logo back when windows 8 came out, so they must have something right about this thing if it's still on sale FIFTEEN years later!
moto g 5g, on LineageOS (in an otterbox case because gorilla glass is too much of a luxury for motorola) moto g8 power, on public mobile's 120$ with tax 12GB plan/3 mths
Nov 8, 2008
704 posts
830 upvotes
dandu3 wrote: It's semi open, so you can still hear others but they don't hear much, the comfort is on point, the USB works with anything out of the box, only the windows live messenger button is kinda useless.
If you use headsets for prolonged periods of time, the value of an open/semi open design OR a headset with sidetone cannot be understated. It's much more natural to be able to hear yourself a bit while speaking.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2015
2371 posts
1339 upvotes
Antarctica
How are these for people who may have issues with ears getting hot etc? I suppose these are also around ear instead of on-ear?