• Last Updated:
  • Jun 10th, 2021 6:20 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 5, 2004
1150 posts
540 upvotes

[eBay.ca] Lenovo: Legion Gaming Mouse Pad $11.99

Lenovo Legion Gaming Mouse Pad sold by the official Lenovo store on eBay, lowest price I believe I have seen. Don't forget your favourite cash back site for additional savings. Ships free from the US via UPS. $11.99 plus tax.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/333408274251

Decent deal, the 123inkcartridges moustache mouse pad is comparable i believe but not as nice given the size of the logo on that one.

Unsure of how long deal will last.

edit: previous RFD thread
Last edited by PsychoMantis on Jun 7th, 2021 11:57 am, edited 5 times in total.
she may be payin for dinner, but i'll be earnin it later!
44 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2007
4844 posts
2609 upvotes
Started rubbing my moustache mouse pad... is it time for you to go, sweet prince?

Drives me bonkers we can't find non-Aliexpress unbranded stuff.
Jun 30, 2019
464 posts
722 upvotes
Whats the difference between this and the recent moustache mouse pad for 5$
May 8, 2008
165 posts
186 upvotes
Spiritualx wrote: Whats the difference between this and the recent moustache mouse pad for 5$
$7 and a crappier logo?
Jan 21, 2008
197 posts
218 upvotes
Spiritualx wrote: Whats the difference between this and the recent moustache mouse pad for 5$
No mustache logo.

In all seriousness the Moustache one's size in description is 900mm*400mm*4mm.

Lenovo listing doesn't have any spec except they mention "full-sized Legion Gaming XL Cloth Mouse and Keyboard Mat"

So I'm in for one. Thanked.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 5, 2004
1150 posts
540 upvotes
the size is slightly different and logo as other posters have mentioned.
all in mm:
lenovo: 900 x 300 x 3
moustache: 900 x 400 x 4
she may be payin for dinner, but i'll be earnin it later!
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2007
2609 posts
634 upvotes
Bought a couple of these the last time they were discounted and love them. Thick, very well stitched on sides and have a good thick rubbery base.

Great place to throw down controllers, phones, etc.
Dec 27, 2018
51 posts
51 upvotes
PsychoMantis wrote: the size is slightly different and logo as other posters have mentioned.
all in mm:
lenovo: 900 x 300 x 3
moustache: 900 x 400 x 4
Huh I would have thought the moustache one would be thinner, lets hope the surface texture would be comparable.
I guess if you can look pass the logo that one was a nicer deal.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2018
2477 posts
1115 upvotes
My Moustache just got delivered and I love it on my iMac desk.

Edit: Pad is very thick as well..( as thik as asn Iphone 6,7,8)

Should last me 10+ years..quality seems good ..Thanks to the RFD member who posted that deal for $5+tax with free delivery that day

Size: Its big in size...which is more convinient for a desktop desk..looks clean and tidy....but if you are a fan of smaller pads, then just cut it off as many pieces as you like,,you have a big mat to play around lol
Last edited by Ridinginoffice7 on Jun 2nd, 2021 4:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Deal Addict
May 24, 2006
1889 posts
279 upvotes
Thanks, got another one. I bought one last time for $13.99, love it so far. Buying a backup.
Deal Addict
May 30, 2008
1961 posts
316 upvotes
WIN-A-PIG!
Uovoted. I got this the last sale and its awesome. Highly recommend it and I like the legion logo.

Ended up getting the mustache pad too for the extra real estate. Going to sharpie off that mustache.
Dec 26, 2012
899 posts
689 upvotes
Quebec
Is the 15% code still active ?
Jul 20, 2016
18 posts
25 upvotes
I picked this up when it was $14 a while ago. I haven't needed to wash it so far so I don't know how it'll hold up, but it's a significantly smoother surface than my previous moustache mousepad. Makes a significant difference in FPS games while still being controllable. (Using a G305 for reference)

Overall unbeatable value at this price imo.

There is a chemical smell which went away after a about a week though.
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
2219 posts
1796 upvotes
BC
Ridinginoffice7 wrote: My Moustache just got delivered and I love it on my iMac desk.

Edit: Pad is very thick as well..( as thik as asn Iphone 6,7,8)

Should last me 10+ years..quality seems good ..Thanks to the RFD member who posted that deal for $5+tax with free delivery that day

Size: Its big in size...which is more convinient for a desktop desk..looks clean and tidy....but if you are a fan of smaller pads, then just cut it off as many pieces as you like,,you have a big mat to play around lol
If you cut it the edges will fray... They are stitched
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
2219 posts
1796 upvotes
BC
anton204 wrote: Uovoted. I got this the last sale and its awesome. Highly recommend it and I like the legion logo.

Ended up getting the mustache pad too for the extra real estate. Going to sharpie off that mustache.
I've gone over my logo with a sharpie and it still shows. Maybe need a new sharpie to create a darker color
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2011
1179 posts
313 upvotes
You can also get it through Lenovo's site with the Perkopolis discount for $12.59 + 7% Rakuten. Works out to be a few cents cheaper.