Expired Hot Deals

[eBay.ca] Lenovo Smart Tab M10, 10.1” FHD, 450, 3.0GB, 32GB - $189.99

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 11th, 2020 4:52 pm
Nov 8, 2008
416 posts
448 upvotes
bdsr wrote: Looks great, does it support google home?
When used as a tablet, it supports Google Assistant/Home just as any other Android device.

When docked, it switches over to an Alexa smart screen mode. Only Alexa is available in docked mode.
Dec 31, 2016
302 posts
184 upvotes
Mississauga, ON, CA
Angultra wrote: https://www.lenovo.com/ca/en/coming-soo ... ZITZTMST0X

Looks quite decent, screen to body ratio is very favourable.
Just checking...Current model seems to have speaker with Alexa,....does the Google Home dock seem the same?
besides i feel second gen is LTE enabled so could be more expensive?
I definitely don’t need one, so I’ll do the right thing and pick one up on my way home. 😎

**Just pick one and don't loot** 😠
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
7808 posts
4006 upvotes
Toronto
accessarpit wrote: Just checking...Current model seems to have speaker with Alexa,....does the Google Home dock seem the same?
besides i feel second gen is LTE enabled so could be more expensive?
Someone said the 2nd gen will be $189US so more expensive at first, just have to wait if google assistant is important to you.
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
2364 posts
799 upvotes
Ottawa
everything is great. but that snapdragon 450 tho...
Deal Addict
Sep 30, 2006
1386 posts
254 upvotes
No firmware support. Had the one with projector tablet and it is stuck at 6.0. Will never buy. Another tablet from them.
b31770 wrote: How is Lenovo with support? Will they update the OS in 1 or or even 3 years from now?

I will never buy another Asus tablet. They drop support after a single year without even any security updates.
Support the #LENOVOSUCKS Social Media Campaign! Tweet @Lenovo & @Lenovo_Canada #LENOVOSUCKS + Post at facebook.com/lenovo
- Part of the 2014 - #LENOVOSUCKS movement -
Nov 22, 2012
901 posts
609 upvotes
VANCOUVER
emjhay wrote: No firmware support. Had the one with projector tablet and it is stuck at 6.0. Will never buy. Another tablet from them.
Kind of sad on the Android front.

Guess the only game in town is Samsung. I know they support their products a lot more.

No tablets from Asus and Lenovo for me. Even though I've been fancying some Lenovo models. But as long as the masses buy, there's no incentive for manufacturers to invest resources in supporting previous models. I think my tablet is stuck on the same Android OS that I bought it at.
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2004
2284 posts
373 upvotes
yf89 wrote: Has anyone received information on a ship date?
I still have not gotten anything.
Nov 25, 2016
528 posts
387 upvotes
Burnaby
Is the Tab M10 [429] 16gb from Lenovo.ca for $99 + 10% ebates a good deal? I am looking for a tablet that can take a sim for my dad but I can settle for wifi option since those kind of tablets seem to be less common.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)